Marlon Moraes Calls Out Jimmie Rivera; Looks To Land Replacement Fight For UFC 219

Marlon saves Christmas!!

What a fkn boss, please make this fight Santa!!

~Magic Marlon bless

tenor.gif

i dont know who any these guys

this can't possibly be true right? Do you watch much MMA?

Also, I know this is sort of not on topic but relates to this a little, but the UFC needs to hold tournaments too. They can have their regular match-making going on, but, they need 8 man tournaments, nobody can pick and choose fights then. They get who they get. + it would help build up title contenders and perhaps draw interest.

Fuck yeah! Let it happen. Rivera wants a TS well it goes through Moraes.

This is THE fight to make, winner gets a title-shot. However, rightly so, Rivera won't take this opponent on 1 weeks notice. if he does, the man is a legend in my eyes. I expect it to get made at a later date.

When I read Lineker out and Moraes as potential replacement I wondered if he would be ready and willing to step in against a guy as tough as Rivera with less than a week... guess we have the answer.

Balls of steel - absolute respect to Marlon.

LET'S. FUCKING. GO!!!!

If Moraes does get the fight and win fuckin short notice king. Sterling, Dodson and Rivera would be one hell of a streak to put together in like 3 months.
Those 3 wins would've taken place in a 49 day span

If Rivera accepts, Khabib can safely diet on tiramisu because the card would be saved.

If Moraes does get the fight and win fuckin short notice king. Sterling, Dodson and Rivera would be one hell of a streak to put together in like 3 months.
Don't forget the fight against Assuncao which he was robbed in.

Moraes taking ANOTHER short notice fight? Oh fuck yeah

Marlon is a straight savage. If he takes this fight and wins what a year he's had.

Needed this kid a year ago. He should have fought out that contract in 6 months. Always fun to watch

Back