Mark my words; Till by 1st round KO

nicolas-dalby-darren-till-ufc-fight-night-761.jpg

would it be weird if someone kissed Till's Paige Van Zant tattoo?

I think that Till is very bad match up for Thompson because he knows how to read his opponents movement and sees all the opportunities so well. Those abilities with nasty power will be poison against running point fighter like Thompson.

I don't know what that means but i am ready for avatar bet.
full kit would be avatar, signature location and belt, if your feeling lucky?

I like till and hope he does well,but he hasnt been a finisher in the ufc till the cowboy fight

This Till hype is fuckig out of control. He blitzed a much smaller fighter who has always been a slow starter and has started having serious chin issues and all of a sudden he's the greatest striker in the UFC

But Masvidal "isn't that good" because Thompson beat him

.......even though he wrecked Donald just as thoroughly lmao sometimes you can just go
{<doc}<Huh2>

Till is way better striker than Woodley and other guys your mentioned. From fighting street has trained Muay Thai since he was 12, turned professional at age of 15 and was K-1 European champion at age of 16. I think he is best striker we've ever seen on Welterweight.

those titles are meaningless and fought in some alphabet organisation nobody gives a rat ass about in front of 20 people in some gym.

Neither Wonderboy nor Till have great standup credentials and achievements to write about. You can't argue from that point of view.

full kit would be avatar, signature location and belt, if your feeling lucky?

I am going to put 100 € for first round KO with local betting company. We can make it only about avatar if you want.

I am going to put 100 € for first round KO with local betting company. We can make it only about avatar if you want.
Sure bro I accept. Avatar it is. just a friendly avatar bet to spicen up the evening! like this post to acept the bet

The internet has taught us that many people should not be allowed to have kids.

I think Till gets him

Probably not the 1st but at some point

Till has dominated in all of his last three fights with spectacular way. I don't see this one being any different. Light Heavyweight gorilla will earn me some money.

Last edited:
Excellent feints & big nasty left hand will be way too much for Thompson and his incomplete boxing defense. Darren will close the distance, won't let Wonderboy run through the octagon and it will be night night in 1st.
I hope so Till would be a great #1 contender.

Wonderboy is going to humble Till and his fanboys even moreso

I like both guys but wonderboy just isn't a killer. He lights up good strikers but when he fights a guy like woodley, he can back him up to the cage repeatedly, have woodley standing there with a serious reach disadvantage, and completely fail to pull the trigger or land anything meaningful. Its frustrating. Even 3 or 4 leg or body kicks there could change the fight. He just froze. He also gets hit alot trying time counters with his chin up. Wonderboy has a lot of holes in his game for someone as good as he is

I'm not sure who wins this because I haven't paid close enough attention to Till and probably need to rewatch a fight or two, but at this point I lean towards him winning
yes, that is good analysis for what can happen when a counterstriker fights a guy who doesn't often strike first.

but Till won't fight that way.

this fight will be tactical fun. the feigns alone will be tremendous. and i'm very curious who dictates range better, and who advances on who.

Sure. As i said, the cans he fought were the ones during his kickboxing awful career. Not in UFC.

He did fight a lot of cans. Hell, no one would fight him. His dad had to pay people and their expenses just to get them to fight and they traveled everywhere to find fighters. That's how he ended up fighting in Canada and meeting GSP. He fought better guys leading up to winning his WAKO world title (I think that was in Hungry). I remember him as a teenager flooring grown men wearing headgear. That's why I laugh whenever I see people calling him a point fighter. His origins were more like old-school full contact karate. Dude throws hard.

He did fight a lot of cans. Hell, no one would fight him. His dad had to pay people and their expenses just to get them to fight and they traveled everywhere to find fighters. That's how he ended up fighting in Canada and meeting GSP. He fought better guys leading up to winning his WAKO world title (I think that was in Hungry). I remember him as a teenager flooring grown men wearing headgear. That's why I laugh whenever I see people calling him a point fighter. His origins were more like old-school full contact karate. Dude throws hard.
I don't believe that even for a second. Probably amateurs didn't want to fight him, sure, but top kickboxers in K1? Nah. Not buying it. Thompson came to MMA almost 30 years old and with 0 legit wins in his kickboxing career, the so called "5x world champion" never challenged himself there. That WCL organization was a joke.

Back