Mark my words; Till by 1st round KO

This seems like a horrific mismatch. Till is still just a prospect. I'll be surprised if Wonderboy doesn't completely dominate this fight.

He ate bombs from woodley, why do you think till gets it done? Also the guy schooled masvidal and beat Hendricks and Rory and arguably beat woodley in the second fight, till is not as skilled or experienced imo. Also from what I've seen he seems very heavy when he moves and not very agile which is perfect for Thompson.

sure, but Wonderboy didn't fought anyone as good as Till in the striking department, he only fought cans on his kickboxing career and in UFC the top guys were all wrestlers, with Masvidal being a exception but he's much smaller and not that good as sherdog thinks IMO

thompsonkd.gif

Love Till, but remember this shit show? Except the elbow in the first round.
till.png

baby Whittaker wasn't a top guy by any means, he was a good prospect and that's all
Patrick Cote is a more meaningful win at that time and Thompson struggled a bit against him
Love Till, but remember this shit show? Except the elbow in the first round.
Till beat the shit of Velickovic, dropped him more than once IIRC, was close to finish him many times, never really hurt, he has a excellent chin so yeah, he got hit, then what?

agreed, my man

Wonderboy just isn't a big enough drawl after those Woodley fights, B

the work ethic just isn't there, my man

plus, Till is a b-b-b-beast of a striker

15 minutes earlier(before watching 1 of his fights)....

Darren who?

He ate bombs from woodley, why do you think till gets it done? Also the guy schooled masvidal and beat Hendricks and Rory and arguably beat woodley in the second fight, till is not as skilled or experienced imo. Also from what I've seen he seems very heavy when he moves and not very agile which is perfect for Thompson.

Till is way better striker than Woodley and other guys your mentioned. From fighting street has trained Muay Thai since he was 12, turned professional at age of 15 and was K-1 European champion at age of 16. I think he is best striker we've ever seen on Welterweight.

I come from the future. Lord Till via wicked left KO.

baby Whittaker wasn't a top guy by any means, he was a good prospect and that's all
Patrick Cote is a more meaningful win at that time and Thompson struggled a bit against him

Till beat the shit of Velickovic, dropped him more than once IIRC, was close to finish him many times, never really hurt, he has a excellent chin so yeah, he got hit, then what?

nicolas-dalby-darren-till-ufc-fight-night-761.jpg

Till is way better striker than Woodley and other guys your mentioned. From fighting street has trained Muay Thai since he was 12, turned professional at age of 15 and was K-1 European champion at age of 16. I think he is best striker we've ever seen on Welterweight.
Ok I get that. I mean that woodley has a ton of power, not that till doesn't it's just I don't see a ko. Also let's not get carried away, till has one legitimate win against a past prime cerrone. I like till but I have to call it how it really is. Thompson is also a better striker right now. Till has even said he has to beat Thompson for the title of best striker.

This Till hype is fuckig out of control. He blitzed a much smaller fighter who has always been a slow starter and has started having serious chin issues and all of a sudden he's the greatest striker in the UFC

sure, but Wonderboy didn't fought anyone as good as Till in the striking department, he only fought cans on his kickboxing career and in UFC the top guys were all wrestlers, with Masvidal being a exception but he's much smaller and not that good as sherdog thinks IMO

Rory is no can.

Excellent feints & that big nasty left hand will be way too much for Thompson and his incomplete boxing defense. Darren will close the distance, won't let Wonderboy run through the octagon and it will be night night in 1st.
full kit bet? i got WOnderboy

Good matchup, but anything can happen especially with two dynamic strikers.

I think Till is gonna prove a lot of people wrong here

I think the Cerrone fight he turned a corner and this should be a fun fight but I think WB is gonna get his ass whooped

Just think the younger lion is gonna make a statement here in this fight

Ok I get that. I mean that woodley has a ton of power, not that till doesn't it's just I don't see a ko. Also let's not get carried away, till has one legitimate win against a past prime cerrone. I like till but I have to call it how it really is. Thompson is also a better striker right now. Till has even said he has to beat Thompson for the title of best striker.

I think that Till is very bad match up for Thompson because he knows how to read his opponents movement and sees all the opportunities so well. Those abilities with nasty power will be poison against running point fighter like Thompson.

full kit bet? i got WOnderboy

I don't know what that means but i am ready for avatar bet.

Back