Mark hunt, Wandy , & Werdum INSTAGRAM BEEF

lmfao fucking lmfao "rat fuck" Hunts insult game on point

I have been a huge Mark Hunt fan since he fist came on board to MMA with Pride. Admittedly, towards the end of his Pride fights and capping off with a loss to McCorkle (where's that guy now??) I thought Hunt was done - so glad to be wrong.

Sad about Werdum, I always thought he was a nice guy, maybe, but he's a cheat. Bottom line Hunt's absolutely the freaking man and 100% correct - all haters can FO

Wand won that shit btw, even Mark basically conceded that shit in an interview afterwards with welts all over his face. Mark sure waited a long fucking time to start bitching about juicers, i guess when you lose to a pro wrestler you get a bit salty.

Early in Hunt's career with Wand fight and I don't believe those guys were getting busted back in the day. Fast forward to present day and Hunt would literally murder the hell out of the so called Axe Murderer. Look, the fact is you're referring to a bunch of cheating ass Juice Heads - the last folks I'd be defending.

Dosnt Hunt have superior height and weight? Someone ought to pipe down
I think Wand is fighting at HW against Rampage. I would say its fair game. But Hunto is putting Wand to sleep if they ever fight again.

Early in Hunt's career with Wand fight and I don't believe those guys were getting busted back in the day. Fast forward to present day and Hunt would literally murder the hell out of the so called Axe Murderer. Look, the fact is you're referring to a bunch of cheating ass Juice Heads - the last folks I'd be defending.
Cool story brah.

I love Wand's awful broken English. He's been in America for a while too. Hahaha!

I love Wand's awful broken English. He's been in America for a while too. Hahaha!
Yeah, his broken English is pretty good, but the best broken English in the game for my money is Khabib. He wields it like a weapon and it puts that edge on everything he says.

Gotta admit I laughed at that little exchange good stuff guys between Hunts "You Dirty Rat Fuck" and Wands broken english MDFK reading it in his voice ..this is golden
Ri1PVq6.jpg

Maybe if Hunto juiced he would have had a more successful career than Wandy & Werdum
he outlasted wandy as a top competitor and never popped for for anything
more respectable fighter in my opinion

Mark Hunt is a gangster. Samoans are some of the baddest mofos on the planet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back