Mark hunt, Wandy , & Werdum INSTAGRAM BEEF

Hunt would knock Wand the fuck out into a coma.

Hunt got wrecked emotionally by Brock. Guys been fighting for 20 years and he's now speaking out on steroids. He sounds like a bitch.

Wow, looks like we got a real tough guy here fellas, he even has the balls to say a pro cage fighter sounds like a bitch.

giphy.gif

Wow, looks like we got a real tough guy here fellas, he even has the balls to say a pro cage fighter sounds like a bitch.

giphy.gif
mark-hunt-ufc-fight-night-136-media-day-video.jpg

You got me so good dude, that gilf jackin it had me rollin...

yeah because before USADA non brazilians guys were clean as fuck, right
I totally agree man, it was just my opinion based on Mark mentioning Wand that it partially had to do with steroids. I dont care that Silva is a juicer, like you said back then it was different, i'll always be a fan of his for the violence bro. Im not like Jones fans where im in denial.

Im starting to really like this version of Hunto, lmfao!
I was really pissed at how he was acting recently to the point I almost stopped being a fan. Totally agree with you there though. Starting to love this version too :)

Hunt got wrecked emotionally by Brock. Guys been fighting for 20 years and he's now speaking out on steroids. He sounds like a bitch.
200.gif

How do you know he knew for 20 year? He was probably ignorant like almost everyone else. Until USADA, everyone here insisted that all fighters were clean, except a few guys who popped and those were suspect results.

He probably slowly came to the realization that Roids were commonplace, and then to have the most obvious ever Roid case getting a special exception to fight him, then test positive? Yeah, I'd be pissed too. That was his 3rd roider fight in a row.

Hunto was 290 when he fought Wand, a guy who fought at under 199 lbs for the majority of his career in Pride. I don't care if Wandy was juicing.

How do you know he knew for 20 year? He was probably ignorant like almost everyone else. Until USADA, everyone here insisted that all fighters were clean, except a few guys who popped and those were suspect results.

He probably slowly came to the realization that Roids were commonplace, and then to have the most obvious ever Roid case getting a special exception to fight him, then test positive? Yeah, I'd be pissed too. That was his 3rd roider fight in a row.
Dude being a professional fighter and being ignorant about steroid use? Maybe, i guess.

Holy shit Hunt hahahaah. Dude has some head issues for sure but goddamn do I love him. He’s a legend.

Dude being a professional fighter and being ignorant about steroid use? Maybe, i guess.

What do you mean??

All of these fighters are clean. Just ask them.

Only the test results are lies.

Mark Hunt has taken fights with a lot of cheaters (albeit unknown at the time in some cases). His fight with Lesnar was UFC-sanctioned cheating. People who are fans of the sport should be as furious as he is. Disgraceful.

Lmao Mark hunting sounds like a cry baby, especially since losing to lesnar. Retire already hunt, there’s nothing more for you in this sport.

PEDS are a part of sports! Learn to accept that. People will always take them banned or not. Honestly I wish they got rid of USADA. Fighters fight shittier and potential match ups are being ruined all the time under them. Let them juice lmao.

My money is on Hunt KOing both of them in an elevator.

Wand's disdain actually makes more sense than Werdum's. Bullshit decision against Hunt cost him his perfect run and aura of invincibility in PRIDE.

That would be an incredible open-juice matchup in Bellator

Back