Mark Hunt vs Marcin Tybura reportedly headlines UFC Sydney

Cool fight. Should produce a KO.

Tybura is boring will try to lay on Hunt. Why would Hunt turn down Oleneik but not Tybura?

I did not jump up and grab my dumbphone to alert my buddies put it that way

Same shit as last time, they're hoping to build up some random on Hunt's name but he will screw their plan up again by breaking the guy's jaw.

Damn wonder why they didnt do hunt vs oleneik

this is not a headline fight, and i barely even care for it

Is it Fight Pass?

Step down for Hunt, but could see Tybura wrestling him the whole time.

Wonder what the rest of the card will look like with that as headliner. Not AWFUL main event I guess but it's not very good either.

Robert Whittaker probably would have headlined but he's hurt so this co-main is getting the spot

Still not excited for it

Robert Whittaker probably would have headlined but he's hurt so this co-main is getting the spot

Still not excited for it

If he wasn't hurt he would be headlining a PPV.

This fight sucks ass. Hopefully we get another Hunt classic, otherwise it's going to be Tybura napping on top of Hunt for a UD.

Wasn't Tybura rumoured to be matched with Oleneik in Gdansk?

i feel sorry for all the Aussies.

Mark Hunt headling is a farce. at least here in Edmonton even the first fight of the PPV Cejudo vs Reis is a better fight.

I don't mind. Hunt is always a banger. And Tybura has earned a shot at a big fight. Not exactly one that makes me go nuts. But for Fight Night cards I don't need that.

Mark Hunt has to be one of the most high-risk/low-return gate keepers in the sport.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back