Mark Hunt shared a messed up video and I replied.

I am, until I die and part with my body, going to be forever pulling for any one who steps into the cage against Mark Hunt. I was a fool to be pulling for Hunt for this long since k-1. I wish I wasn't a fan of his when he got fcking knocked the fuck out by Menhoef, submitted by Mousasi, and basically looked like that he belonged no where near the top rank of heavyweight division and better be doing anything that's not fighting professionally anymore. There's a place for guys like Hunt and guys who is trying to speak out on behalf. It starts with a letter h and ends with a letter l.

wow this really blew up. Hope I don't get him fired or I might be looking over both shouders for the rest of my life. But he should know better.

wow this really blew up. Hope I don't get him fired or I might be looking over both shouders for the rest of my life. But he should know better.

Good thing you never made a Mark Hunt highlight video or else I'd have YOU banned.

But then I'd be looking over my shoulders for the rest of my life :eek:

Flywin, you make real good highlights. Please never make one for a guy like Hunt.

This is worse than Neo-Nazi guy or Paul Harris holding on to a sub little too long. He deserves to be fired.

Still not sure this is him. Seems odd that other Mark Hunt facebook page (with more likes) exists. People say it's on his twitter too though, hm. Either way that's some sick shit and I ain't clickin on that shit.

Still not sure this is him. Seems odd that other Mark Hunt facebook page (with more likes) exists. People say it's on his twitter too though, hm. Either way that's some sick shit and I ain't clickin on that shit.

It's on his verified twitter

Flywin, you make real good highlights. Please never make one for a guy like Hunt.

If this is not a real Mark Hunt will you apologize to him?
I mean you have been cursing him without knowing the truth for ten post plus now.

Yeah and he blocked me just for saying it was messed up. If it's him he seems like a real dick.

Lol, FlyWin by TKO.

Also, RIP FlyWin :eek:

Man, I'm so jealous of people who's not seeing it. Fuck my life. I have seen it half an hour ago, and i'm still sick from me. What to do, what to do.

The comments on that video make Sherdoggers looks like saints. People can be so unbelievably cruel.

If this is not a real Mark Hunt will you apologize to him?
I mean you have been cursing him without knowing the truth for ten post plus now.

Sure. but it sounds like him from all accounts available at this point. If anyone needs apologies, it's me. i'm still offended, disturbed, sick and shocked, and upset.

Seen that video its no big deal dude tried to steal his motor bike and he had a decision lose his brains out his head or lose his fingers and learn a lesson. If they done that to more people here in North AMerican instead of slapping the hand there would be a far lower crime rate.

Yes because crime rates are so low in those shit hole countries that do shit like this for justice.

It's on his Twitter too? No way was he "hacked"

You think someone's going to log into Hunt's facebook, post that video, and then log out? Why would they? :icon_lol:

Hunt talks like how I used to talk in middle school "hahahahahahahaha" "bawzzz" "mmmmmmm"

Back