Mark Hunt shared a messed up video and I replied.

I'm not sure about the video or source.

Now, I like watching Hunt fight as much as anyone. However, he doesn't come across as the most articulate in any interview or other source I've ever seen (written or otherwise). Which is fine, it just makes it tough to know what's going on upstairs.

Mark Hunt isn't the one who got hacked...

I've been a Hunt fan for a while. So I was perusing on facebook last night, and saw that he had posted a video and he put in the title "Hahahahaha"; it's a video of a guy being held at gunpoint getting his hand chopped off. I replied saying "How the hell can you find humour in this?" And he kept responding back calling me and people who criticized him for posting it "a troll" or "keyboard warrior." Anyway lost respect for the guy entirely after that. Wonder if he was hacked but it seems to be his official account. Just pretty weird behaviour.

LOL

I knew this thread was going to come back to life.

I've been a Hunt fan for a while. So I was perusing on facebook last night, and saw that he had posted a video and he put in the title "Hahahahaha"; it's a video of a guy being held at gunpoint getting his hand chopped off. I replied saying "How the hell can you find humour in this?" And he kept responding back calling me and people who criticized him for posting it "a troll" or "keyboard warrior." Anyway lost respect for the guy entirely after that. Wonder if he was hacked but it seems to be his official account. Just pretty weird behaviour.

why is that weird? karmic justice fails are hilarious. i.e. isis guy blows himself up by accident creating bomb lol

why is that weird? karmic justice fails are hilarious. i.e. isis guy blows himself up by accident creating bomb lol

do you even know what karmic justice means? The guy that was held at gunpoint got his head chopped off. That was an execution.

He's a fighter. Violence is in his blood. I'm not surprised that he relishes in it sometimes.

Cucks, my army buddies and O send stuff like that to each other back and forth on social media.

Back