Mark Coleman sexually abused while at Ohio State

Pennsylvania isn't in the bible belt? My bad. I just searched and you're right... I used "bible belt" to define the large presence of old religious fanatics in Pennsylvania and Ohio. While they aren't technically bible belt, they are indeed very religious.

No worries, you probably know more about the U.S. than I do about Canada lol.

I always thought Coleman seemed like a man who struggled with demons. Sad that he's had to live with this all these years.

Penn State, Michigan State, Ohio State... these midwest college athletics programs seem to be hotbeds for child sex predators. WTF is going on in these states?
How is Pennsylvania mid west?

Pennsylvania isn't in the bible belt? My bad. I just searched and you're right... I used "bible belt" to define the large presence of old religious fanatics in Pennsylvania and Ohio. While they aren't technically bible belt, they are indeed very religious.
PA isn't overly religious at all. There aren't any Quakers running around anymore, and the Amish are in a small sector of the state.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...Sexual-Abuse-By-Ohio-State-Team-Doctor-140797

This may be a bit insensitive, but I am just a little puzzled here.

How, without being turned into a pile of gelatinous goo, does this guy

images

Manage to molest this guy:

3657155_1426013319.507.jpg

My guess would be very, very carefully.

It happens. You also cannot always judge "hardness" from someone's picture. How tall is that dude, how strong was he,...was Coleman as buff as he is now? Coleman is not young in that picture btw. How much authority did he have, ect. Usually we let down our guard when it comes to medical staff, so it's a perfect time for a sex predator to do his dirty work.

A female surgeon taller and much older than me once drove her carefully manicured nails into between my scrotum and thigh....hurt pretty bad. Usually we let down our guard when we need something checked out.

PA isn't overly religious at all. There aren't any Quakers running around anymore, and the Amish are in a small sector of the state.
Driving through Pennsylvania - Greater Philly, Phoenixville, King of Prussia, it was all PRAIIIISE JESUS. Lots of religious signage and more churches than you can count.

I can imagine that if you'd reported something like this back then - your athletic career is over and you are a laughing stock of the whole community. Not to mention - did the term "sexual abuse" even exist back then? For example there were times, where the term "rape" wasn't there, and the woman, who was raped was thought to "fail to decline sexual advances", therefore being a "whore" . Not easy to imagine men being victims to similar things.

I understand all that. I really do. What really has me stumped is that out of these 100's of physically mature men, not 1 of them, not a single one, just decided to beat the shit out of him on the spot.

I was a D-1 wrestler, though certainly not a good one. And we ended up in fights pretty regularly over the most trivial of shit. Especially when we were cutting. It's just crazy to me that he survived all that time without a single punch to the face.

What kind of reply is this? TS is just asking a question. I love you using ignorant and ignorance, it is the favorite word used by SJWs competing in the Victim Olympics.
You can’t be serious. If the TS left out his last statement I could actually believe that he, “was just asking question.” But WITH that last statement he’s making light of a shitty situation.

Power isn't all about physicality. When a person can potentially control your future it's hard to oppose that person especially if you feel you won't be believed if it comes down to your word vs their word.

Folks, is Ohio State the same place where the football coach who everyone loved knew that one of his assistants was molesting kids and said fuck all?
Penn State

Coach - Joe Paterno

POS - Jerry Sandusky

For all those who believe in alpha males, how doea a meek, skinny dr make the hammer become the hammered. Hint, there is no such thing as an alpha male, its all situational

Driving through Pennsylvania - Greater Philly, Phoenixville, King of Prussia, it was all PRAIIIISE JESUS. Lots of religious signage and more churches than you can count.
Nobody refers to PA as the Bible belt bruh. There's way more churches down south.

Probably when Coleman was a kid. Not a beefed up behemoth.

Not sure what else can regulate the system.

How about parents teaching kids from an early age to respond to inappropriate advances such as this with aggression and pride instead of bending over and taking it?

Back