Mark Coleman sexually abused while at Ohio State

Folks, is Ohio State the same place where the football coach who everyone loved knew that one of his assistants was molesting kids and said fuck all?

No that was Penn State, same conference though.

He only wrestled there his senior year, so he would have been anywhere from 21-23 (depending if he had a red-shirt year sandwiched in there anywhere).

Cheers.

Possibly a case of someone in power and Coleman (and the others) not wanting to speak out in case they lost their scholarship or placement like you or someone else said on this thread.

That's why Mark shoved Rogan the way he did, brought back flashbacks!

<30>

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...Sexual-Abuse-By-Ohio-State-Team-Doctor-140797

This may be a bit insensitive, but I am just a little puzzled here.

How, without being turned into a pile of gelatinous goo, does this guy

images

Manage to molest this guy:

3657155_1426013319.507.jpg

My guess would be very, very carefully.
giphy.gif

No that was Penn State, same conference though.

Like in the same region/part of the country?

Always seems to be the case with paedophiles that there's a ring of them in the one area. The Catholic Church was like a network full of them.

Super ignorant post dude. Some basic digging/research would have gotten you your answer and spared you the embarrassment of flaunting your ignorance.

Lighten up Francis.

The point I was making, which flew right over your pretty little head, was that it is quite risky for a frail medical doctor to molest 200+ lb physical specimens, some of whom may or may not be hopped up on juice.

Last edited:

Always seems to be the case with paedophiles that there's a ring of them in the one area. The Catholic Church was like a network full of them.
Was?

Shitty news. Republicans will be fine with it. No crime is too big and no act of moral turpitude is too great. Staging a coup is an all-hands on deck type of operation.

I read that, too.

Just insane to think that someone can have that much mental control over another person. Not only Colelman but how many other athletes would be able to physically beat this man into dust?

Shame really f*cks you up… to the point where you can’t whisper abuse… wow… that’s really f*cked up.

I had a friend once admit to me that he was sexually abused while in the military and it really did a number on him… the f*cked up part was after the confession, I never looked at him the same way… as if he was less of a man or something… can you imagine that? The judgement, the shame these people must feel… they are the victims. Wow… just wow.

Welp that is a bible belt conference. Penn State is shite.

Yeah he was in school back then and it was a doctor so sometimes you couldn’t tell. Oh, well he’s dead now so what can you do?

This fucker was not a pedo. He was molesting full grown large, physically dangerous men. I get the power dynamic and all that other shit. I just can't believe he pulled it off in that demographic, with that many victims, for that long. Just one wrong person and they would have been scraping him off the walls.

I have been thinking the same thing and I feel like it's based on authority. The guy is a doctor and these wrestlers were probably required to see him in order to train/compete?

It is very interesting to me that the wrestlers talked about this in the locker room that this doctor would have them drop their pants for no reason at all and apparently none of them were ever like "Dude I am here because my shoulder hurts. I am not going to drop my pants for you and if you ask me again I will beat the fuck out of you right now".

If someone threatened to take your scholarship or get you kicked out of school, etc

Welp that is a bible belt conference. Penn State is shite.

Middle America, yeah?

I'm sure if one of the parents of the victims found out he'd have taken a shotgun to the fuckers head.

This fucker was not a pedo. He was molesting full grown large, physically dangerous men. I get the power dynamic and all that other shit. I just can't believe he pulled it off in that demographic, with that many victims, for that long. Just one wrong person and they would have been scraping him off the walls.

Well, he may have had history before that and I don't know about the intricacies of what Paedophiles/sexual predators have as in age range and that sort of thing.

It does sound weird that no one spoke up, but some of the bastards are clever and know how to manipulate people. With what was going on with that football coach, you see a trend of older people associated with the deviant, knowing what's going on and not saying anything. If you're the victim, a lot of them just want to forget about it and are afraid they won't be believed.

It's hard to prove it as well if you're the only one speaking out about it and people who are friends with the Dr would refuse to believe it - especially back then.

Lighten up Francis.

The point I was making, which flew right over your pretty little head, was that it is quite risky for a frail medical doctor to molest 200+ lb physical specimens, some of whom may or may not be hopped up on juice.

It’s not a funny subject and you made a joke of if and got called out. Deal with it.

there's a trust factor dealing with health care professionals. You can be in vulnerable position

Back