Marine Le Pen stripped of Immunity, facing 3 years in prison over anti-ISIS tweets from 2015.

France and the French people are fully aware of the evil of ISIS and other terrorist organizations.

They have been dealing with them since the late 1940s. Le Pen is not bringing anything new to the table.

Just spreading ISIS propaganda for ISIS.

I guess everyone should shut up about Trump and about a billion other things since we already heard it a bunch of times.

How is showing their atrocities propaganda FOR ISIS? WTF

a segment of liberals have always been calling out the far left as being authoritarian .even tyt does this regularly. going against authoritarian corporate democrats isnt new.

the problem is that too many right wingers think all people on the left are the same then cry when the left accuses all people on the right as klansmen when they are not.

A much larger portion of the left supports politically correct fascism, toxic feminism, and fawn at the government than right wingers are racist.

So "The problem" isnt right wingers, that hustle has come to an end.

lol, fuck off with your “But think of the children!” argument. It’s 2018, any kid can google these pics from their phone.

You know why she’s being attacked. Don’t play dumb.

I'm still convinced that using the Twitter protection tool for offensive pictures would have been enough to keep her out of trouble. Also there is a difference between offensive material being accessible in two clicks and having the same pictures randomly displayed on a 2 millions followers account.

I'm not even sure how this is supposed hurt her in any way. She won't spend a day in jail over such a petty thing and it won't discourage any of her voters. It allows her to play the victim, which is clearly her favorite role.

France and the French people are fully aware of the evil of ISIS and other terrorist organizations.

They have been dealing with them since the late 1940s. Le Pen is not bringing anything new to the table.

Just spreading ISIS propaganda for ISIS.

Do you even know the definition of propaganda? This is not propaganda but rather real life, horrible atrocities committed by the hands of ISIS that Le Pen was shedding light on... I can’t tell if your flat out stupid or just trolling.

If the left succeeds in imprisoning people like her, they'll start to get murdered.

Play with fire, you get burned. This stuff has happened throughout history many times only this time it's particularly disgusting because it's over speech critical of an enemy.

We might want to rethink who the enemy is.

How is showing their atrocities propaganda FOR ISIS? WTF

It was obviously not Le Pen's intent to do that, but is it quite clear that atrocities are the most important part of ISIS's propaganda. They willingly rehearse, stage and film all their worst deeds. The extreme violence becomes both addicting and numbing to the people they want to attract, and it also plays into their idea that the apocalypse is coming soon.

They mostly recruit illiterate dumbfucks, but the whole process goes surprisingly deep in terms of brainwashing. ISIS doesn't locate and prey on people, they throw their propaganda around and wait for guys to look for them. In the West, lots of the people that joined them took the initiative to find the recruiters, not the other way around. Violent propaganda is crucial to this part.

Do you even know the definition of propaganda? This is not propaganda but rather real life, horrible atrocities committed by the hands of ISIS that Le Pen was shedding light on... I can’t tell if your flat out stupid or just trolling.

Actually, propaganda has kind of become a bastardized term, much like the term terrorism.

Most people associate propaganda with outright lies; that's not the case. Heck, if I recall correctly, historically some nations actually have Propaganda Minister position, and it didn't have negative connotations.

Much like the U.N. has always struggled to define the term terrorism, as the dictionary definition was so wide, colloquially people have narrowed it (essentially to suit a power dynamic), and colloquially the meaning of propaganda also has been trimmed.

Last edited:
It was obviously not Le Pen's intent to do that, but is it quite clear that atrocities are the most important part of ISIS's propaganda. They willingly rehearse, stage and film all their worst deeds. The extreme violence becomes both addicting and numbing to the people they want to attract, and it also plays into their idea that the apocalypse is coming soon.

They mostly recruit illiterate dumbfucks, but the whole process goes surprisingly deep in terms of brainwashing. ISIS doesn't locate and prey on people, they throw their propaganda around and wait for guys to look for them. In the West, lots of the people that joined them took the initiative to find the recruiters, not the other way around. Violent propaganda is crucial to this part.

I think it says a lot that people see such a thing and get turned on enough to join the cause. lol. That is something we should be worried about not this French woman.

And those same kind of people are probably already looking at that stuff anyway so it doesn't matter. Like she is turning anyone onto ISIS. Please. Psychopaths maybe. And our society should not kowtow to psychopaths.

If these people like violence so much then ban a lot of shit. Video games. Movies. Could desensitize them and give them bad ideas.

Showing videos of cops killing people is propaganda for cops too right? lol. We don't want people to see that because some may want to become a cop and kill people. WTF.

She is exposing these things for the same reason people expose cops.

We also shouldn't show any crime scenes. Not even one victim. Just hide it.

Exposing these things causes unrest. Good. It should.

Last edited:
You're posting in this thread right now, numb nuts. Is reading it too difficult for you?

Better have a back up plan for that PolySci degree you're working on. I don't think you're going to cut the mustard in 400 level classes.
Yeah, I'm not going to do well in 400 level classes because of your feelings. Makes sense.

Cops don't stage, film and spread their acts of violence, ISIS do it all the time.

So, it is still showing them commit bad acts. The difference is, one person is turned on by the violence and the other person isn't. This isnt about ISIS or cops. It is about mentality. I don't have the mentality to wanna kill somebody cuz I see it happen on TV. Many Muslims do, that is a fuckin problem. Stop with the low expectations. It is like a glove their hand naturally fits into. WTF. Keep that glove away from them. The glove aint the fuckin problem. The hand is.

Just putting my two cents in here as I know that it is an old thread but is pertinent. The death of free speech is the beginning of the end for any republic. I pray that the United States never succumbs to the pressure to silence anyone that disagrees with them like Europe is.

So, it is still showing them commit bad acts. The difference is, one person is turned on by the violence and the other person isn't. This isnt about ISIS or cops. It is about mentality. I don't have the mentality to wanna kill somebody cuz I see it happen on TV. Many Muslims do, that is a fuckin problem. Stop with the low expectations. It is like a glove their hand naturally fits into. WTF. Keep that glove away from them. The glove aint the fuckin problem. The hand is.
So you’re saying TV drives Muslims to commit violent acts? Or did I read that incorrectly?

So you’re saying TV drives Muslims to commit violent acts? Or did I read that incorrectly?
Listen every time a Muslim kills a baby it is the fault of the us. Just read the threads here

If the left succeeds in imprisoning people like her, they'll start to get murdered.

Play with fire, you get burned. This stuff has happened throughout history many times only this time it's particularly disgusting because it's over speech critical of an enemy.

We might want to rethink who the enemy is.

Yep. Silencing Political Opponents. I think we've seen that somewhere before.

A much larger portion of the left supports politically correct fascism, toxic feminism, and fawn at the government than right wingers are racist.

So "The problem" isnt right wingers, that hustle has come to an end.
there is no proof of any of this outside of spamming the same news images and talking points over and over to create an illusion that its true.

Yep. Silencing Political Opponents. I think we've seen that somewhere before.

It's a symptom of tyranny for sure. The left has become what it claims to be opposed to. Funny how that worked.

Lord Acton- "Absolute power corrupts absolutely".

And they trounce around acting like they're still fighting the "establishment".

Back