Marine Le Pen stripped of Immunity, facing 3 years in prison over anti-ISIS tweets from 2015.

Trolling successful, Milo Le Peen literally has her free speech attacked by "liberal" international politics. Can't make this shit up. Fucking Europe, they're even crazier than Americans.

Trump, "Challenge accepted. Hold my Diet Coke";)

perhaps, perhaps. my instinct tells me its true and its been covered up.

wasnt there a priest beheaded yet recieved little attention.
It received massive attention.

Last month, a "french" girl got kick out the TV show The Voice because the media discovered a tweet she wrote on august 2016 when the priest were beheaded : "The real terrorists are our government".

Funny thing is this lady chose a Leonard Cohen's song (with an arab part) :

Last month, a "french" girl got kick out the TV show The Voice because the media discovered a tweet she wrote on august 2016 when the priest were beheaded : "The real terrorists are our government".

It was a weird reminder of how prevalent CT are with French Muslims and to clean-up your social media before doing anything with public exposure.

Would.

Back