Crime Maria Butina Pleads Guilty to Working on Behalf of the Kremlin Through the NRA

It's scary you believe that. No one should be tortured into a confession. Solitary is torture
According to?

None of this is scary unless you think foreign spies who impacted an election are the same as US citizens.

Also, how do you know for certain that she was put into solitary in order to squeeze her into a confession?

Like clockwork. You are very predictable as of late
d0rIEn.gif

Your lady pays good money for this prostitute

???????

Still waiting for you to show how solitary confinement is torture, and how you know this russian spy was placed in solitary in order to squeeze a confession........

It is quite telling, how you just brush off the whole Russian Spy thing.....

???????

Still waiting for you to show how solitary confinement is torture, and how you know this russian spy was placed in solitary in order to squeeze a confession........

It is quite telling, how you just brush off the whole Russian Spy thing.....

Jesus. The fact you are not familiar with solitary is frightening

How do I know? Because it fucking happened. They placed her there then she confessed to a crime she was fighting

Fuck dude. What is wrong with You!

Dude. Prove to me those 2 southern cops beat the black man to make him confess. It was just a coincidence they beat him till he confessed

Jesus. The fact you are not familiar with solitary is frightening

How do I know? Because it fucking happened. They placed her there then she confessed to a crime she was fighting

Fuck dude. What is wrong with You!

Dude. Prove to me those 2 southern cops beat the black man to make him confess. It was just a coincidence they beat him till he confessed

Good false equivalence. Simply saying they put her into solitary, she confessed to her crimes as a spy, that her confession was due to the solitary, despite you not knowing the details in earnest.

I'm not a lawyer, but it was my impression that you had to register as the agent of a foreign power if you were working on behalf of one to influence American politics?

Butina has pleaded guilty to conspiracy to violate the laws governing foreign agents operating in the US (conspiracy against the US).
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-operative-maria-butina-pleads-guilty-conspiracy-n947431
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/politics/maria-butina-guilty-plea/index.html

If you think it is a bullshit charge, I guess you should take it up with Butina's lawyers; they obviously thought pleading guilty to one count was the best they could do.

whats so wrong with conspiracy against the US? shouldnt be a crime.

Republicans in this thread saying:

1) its ok that Russians mess with our elections cause America does it to other people.

2) Russian interference in USA is ok cause they don't tolerate homosexuality

add

3) Its just a little bit of illegal influence. Lets not talk about it.
The bots should turn in their American Patriot cards and just move to Moscow.

Merica should not be throwing women in solitary to break them.
America has 'Bloody Gina' as the head of the CIA and Guantanamo Bay. America is okay with torturing enemies.

So Great Satan USA is stepping up its regime of world terror by arresting dopy Russian girls on weak espionage charges and torturing them until they break, and ordering the cross-border kidnapping of daughters of Chinese tycoons and holding them to ransom.

I don't know how anyone can have any positive feelings about this rogue state.

America has 'Bloody Gina' as the head of the CIA and Guantanamo Bay. America is okay with torturing enemies.
So am I.
I didn't shed a single tear for KSM, for example.
So Great Satan USA is stepping up its regime of world terror by arresting dopy Russian girls on weak espionage charges and torturing them until they break, and ordering the cross-border kidnapping of daughters of Chinese tycoons and holding them to ransom.

I don't know how anyone can have any positive feelings about this rogue state.
If this is a serious post...

I predicted some bot would parrot the Russian "she was tortured" horse shit.

If this is a serious post...

I predicted some bot would parrot the Russian "she was tortured" horse shit.

Putting someone (who had not even been convicted of anything!) in solitary and throwing away the key meets the internationally recognised definition of torture, so yes it's a serious post.

Having seen some of your other posts related to Russia, I know you aren't a serious poster with regards to anything involving it and not worth talking to about it.
Yes, I'm a Russian bot, planted deep on Sherdog forums in 2002, long game Putin is playing. ;)
Very ironic such an irrational person used to have an av of Mr Spock.

Putting someone (who had not even been convicted of anything!) in solitary and throwing away the key meets the internationally recognised definition of torture, so yes it's a serious post.

Having seen some of your other posts related to Russia, I know you aren't a serious poster with regards to anything involving it and not worth talking to about it.
Yes, I'm a Russian bot, planted deep on Sherdog forums in 2002, long game Putin is playing. ;)
Very ironic such an irrational person used to have an av of Mr Spock.
You're one of those posters who got banned and came back like a tumor

Back