Crime Maria Butina Pleads Guilty to Working on Behalf of the Kremlin Through the NRA

You shouldn’t

The fact you idiots don’t care literally shows your hand, if you can’t police yourself shut the fuck up.

And those 30,000 emails aren’t gone, our homies Russia hacked that twats server. That’s what you get operating on an unsecured server

How about you give a shit about ANYONE in power who does it, and shut the fuck up if the investigation didn't go the way you think it should?

That's not really true. They are doing what's best for the NRA. That is not what is best for either owners or manufacture. The NSSF is the lobby for the industry.
Yah, since they're facing bankruptcy and their public image is now traitorous, I don't think they did very well by their membership

You shouldn’t

The fact you idiots don’t care literally shows your hand, if you can’t police yourself shut the fuck up.

And those 30,000 emails aren’t gone, our homies Russia hacked that twats server. That’s what you get operating on an unsecured server
"Our homies".
{<doc}

With so many complicated tentacles to the Russia scandal, just another shrimp on the barby:

"Butina worked in concert with her boyfriend, GOP fundraiser Paul Erickson, and a Russian handler, Alexander Torshin, who also cultivated his own relationships with important conservatives in the United States.

Butina laid out her plans in a document called "Description of the Diplomacy Project," according to court documents; she wrote that she believed Russia could not reinvigorate ties with the United States through official institutions.

Instead, she argued, Moscow should expand its "unofficial channels of communication," of which she could be one.

The course she chose was via gun rights, building off Butina's history of shooting and gun ownership inside of Russia. So Butina, Erickson and Torshin sought to strengthen their relationships with the politically powerful NRA."

Butina and Torshin moved in gun rights circles in the United States and, according to court documents, she and other Russians also arranged to host NRA members in Moscow in late 2015. During the trip, the gun rights organization members met with high-level Russian government officials according to court documents in the Butina case."

Butina's boyfried Erickson sent this e-mail to Trump campaign booster and then Senator Jeff Sessions in 2016, offering to use his NRA connections to establish a back channel between the Trumps and the Russian government:

"I'm now writing to you and Sen. Sessions in your roles as Trump foreign policy experts / advisors. [...] Happenstance and the (sometimes) international reach of the NRA placed me in a position a couple of years ago to slowly begin cultivating a back-channel to President Putin's Kremlin. Russia is quietly but actively seeking a dialogue with the U.S. that isn't forthcoming under the current administration. And for reasons that we can discuss in person or on the phone, the Kremlin believes that the only possibility of a true re-set in this relationship would be with a new Republican White House."

Lol, thanks for putting that right on the nose, Pauly boy.

Butina pictured with head of the NRA and DTJ:
05NRA1-superJumbo.jpg

Man, there sure have been a lot of guilty pleas lately involving high-level Republican players and improper relationships to foreign powers.

WassupWitDat.gif

I just want to point out that the Al-jazeera piece on the Isreali lobby, showed just what Butina is accused of, and 10 times worse. Documented on video for everyone to see. No one has been arrested.

Hard to believe that these laws aren't selectively being enforced.

I just want to point out that the Al-jazeera piece on the Isreali lobby, showed just what Butina is accused of, and 10 times worse. Documented on video for everyone to see. No one has been arrested.

Hard to believe that these laws aren't selectively being enforced.
"Why are they looking into my obvious shenanigans?? They should be looking at (usual target of deflection)! Everyone else is guilty but me! I'm pure, and everything has been made to LOOK criminal, and every one of my criminal friends and cronies are flipping just to embarrass me!
My excuses for unethical behavior are valid, now look the other way! Wall! Gays! Football players! Mexicans!"

"Why are they looking into my obvious shenanigans?? They should be looking at (usual target of deflection)! Everyone else is guilty but me! I'm pure, and everything has been made to LOOK criminal, and every one of my criminal friends and cronies are flipping just to embarrass me!
My excuses for unethical behavior are valid, now look the other way! Wall! Gays! Football players! Mexicans!"

Fuck Donald Trump, and fuck those who make excuses for undermining the rule of law by not following the law.

The truth is that illegal Israeli lobbying and spy operations have been publicly sourced forever. Nanci Pelosi's kid did the HBO piece almost a decade ago of Israeli infaltration of Evangelical pastor groups.

Fuck Donald Trump, and fuck those who make excuses for undermining the rule of law by not following the law.

The truth is that illegal Israeli lobbying and spy operations have been publicly sourced forever. Nanci Pelosi's kid did the HBO piece almost a decade ago of Israeli infaltration of Evangelical pastor groups.
Truly. But it's something that can be assumed of all countries with intelligence agencies; everyone spies, even on allies. It's just how it is. Whatever you know that everyone else doesn't is power, and you want leverage against anyone and everyone.

Truly. But it's something that can be assumed of all countries with intelligence agencies; everyone spies, even on allies. It's just how it is. Whatever you know that everyone else doesn't is power, and you want leverage against anyone and everyone.

I agree everyone tries to spy. It becomes very difficult to not put on a tin-foil hat to explain why we let Israel or Saudi Arabia get away with it.

Fuck look at the Turkey disaster. We literally have the Democrats beholden to one group in Turkey, and the Republicans beholden to another group in Turkey.

Turkey is another country where they have been allowed to engage in illegal activity in the US for decades.

Russia doesn't have the American people's interests on the top of their to-do list. We shouldn't let FSB operations go on unchecked, but I honestly believe the far greater threat are these entrenched foreign operations that the US government allows to exist.

Damn, bro. You run out of the dabs? :eek::D

And in a post 9/11 world too...

Seems like all them freedoms we lost were for nothing when its the rich and powerful are the ones turning traitor.

@luckyshot
pictures of Butina getting cozy with other GOP officials:

Scott Walker
Screenshot-479.png

Rick Santorum
Screenshot-505.png

Bobby Jindal
Screenshot-504.png

With so many complicated tentacles to the Russia scandal, just another shrimp on the barby:

"Butina worked in concert with her boyfriend, GOP fundraiser Paul Erickson, and a Russian handler, Alexander Torshin, who also cultivated his own relationships with important conservatives in the United States.

Butina laid out her plans in a document called "Description of the Diplomacy Project," according to court documents; she wrote that she believed Russia could not reinvigorate ties with the United States through official institutions.

Instead, she argued, Moscow should expand its "unofficial channels of communication," of which she could be one.

The course she chose was via gun rights, building off Butina's history of shooting and gun ownership inside of Russia. So Butina, Erickson and Torshin sought to strengthen their relationships with the politically powerful NRA."

Butina and Torshin moved in gun rights circles in the United States and, according to court documents, she and other Russians also arranged to host NRA members in Moscow in late 2015. During the trip, the gun rights organization members met with high-level Russian government officials according to court documents in the Butina case."

Butina's boyfried Erickson sent this e-mail to Trump campaign booster and then Senator Jeff Sessions in 2016, offering to use his NRA connections to establish a back channel between the Trumps and the Russian government:

"I'm now writing to you and Sen. Sessions in your roles as Trump foreign policy experts / advisors. [...] Happenstance and the (sometimes) international reach of the NRA placed me in a position a couple of years ago to slowly begin cultivating a back-channel to President Putin's Kremlin. Russia is quietly but actively seeking a dialogue with the U.S. that isn't forthcoming under the current administration. And for reasons that we can discuss in person or on the phone, the Kremlin believes that the only possibility of a true re-set in this relationship would be with a new Republican White House."

Lol, thanks for putting that right on the nose, Pauly boy.

Butina pictured with head of the NRA and DTJ:
05NRA1-superJumbo.jpg

Man, there sure have been a lot of guilty pleas lately involving high-level Republican players and improper relationships to foreign powers.

WassupWitDat.gif

Yeah, Russia bad...

In October 2013, Butina traveled to Israel to meet with members of a relatively obscure gun rights group called the Association for the Promotion of Weapons Culture. In a Facebook post after her presentation, the APWC wrote in Hebrew that Butina told them the Right to Bear Arms had “signed cooperation agreements with neighboring countries and with the American NRA,” adding, “We are probably next in line :)”...
https://www.motherjones.com/politic...nra-signed-cooperation-agreement-2013-israel/

Yeah, Russia bad...

In October 2013, Butina traveled to Israel to meet with members of a relatively obscure gun rights group called the Association for the Promotion of Weapons Culture. In a Facebook post after her presentation, the APWC wrote in Hebrew that Butina told them the Right to Bear Arms had “signed cooperation agreements with neighboring countries and with the American NRA,” adding, “We are probably next in line :)”...
https://www.motherjones.com/politic...nra-signed-cooperation-agreement-2013-israel/
What are you trying to prove? That there might be more than one right-wing political party in bed with the NRA internationally? I'm not in a position to dispute that.

However, "relatively obscure gun rights group" is different than "top Kremlin officials," no? Also, Butina's contact on behalf of Russia occurred right in the run-up and in the midst of Russia's 2016 election interference.

I know you don't let things like that bother you, but the rest of us are rather concerned.

What are you trying to prove? That there might be more than one right-wing political party in bed with the NRA internationally? I'm not in a position to dispute that.

However, "relatively obscure gun rights group" is different than "top Kremlin officials," no? Also, Butina's contact on behalf of Russia occurred right in the run-up and in the midst of Russia's 2016 election interference.

I know you don't let things like that bother you, but the rest of us are rather concerned.
Your God Mr. Chomsky nailed it:
Chomsky: Israeli intervention in US ‘vastly overwhelms' anything Russia has done

Back