March 15th, 2014 - Hendricks Vs. Lawler for vacant WW title (Poll)

Condit's going to be on the same card too, so no doubt if he wins his fight he'll get the next shot.

Did Dana just compare Hendricks and Lawler fighting to Hagler and Hearns? LOL

No thanks.

I will enjoy the sport however I see fit. Have a great day and a shit night's sleep.
It sounds more like you don't care much for the sport, and instead just root for guys.

And what the hell was with that last part=???

Fuck man, I wish I lived near Dallas. That is quite an amazing card so far. If they manage to get Diaz back to fight Condit for #1 contender, it would put it over the top.

Lawler WW-champ?!

ancient-aliens-is-such-a-thing-even-possible-yes-it-is-Giorgio-Tsoukalos-aliums-1351596245T.gif

The stars will be aligned that night all for Robbie and the one punch that will flatten Hendricks worse than he did Fitch/Kampmann :D

The lineal WW Championship is gonna be strange if GSP never fights or loses again.

I'm going with Lawler, he is hard to control on the ground, hard to take down and gets up really quickly, plus Hendrick's control on top isn't his strong suit.

I think Hendrick's will get tired trying to wrestle with Lawler and keep him down and then Lawler gets a TKO sometime in the 3rd or 4th.

Hendricks has a great chance at winning as well and IMO this is very close to 50/50 I just think Lawler matches up well with Hendricks and has the better training camp, and training partners to prepare him for a guy like Hendricks.

Is it a 5 rounder since it's a title fight or 3 cus it's co main?

This leaves me asking...

...why not just make UFC 170 a Fox event=???

No offense, but it sounds like it will bomb as a PPV, and it's co-main event is two guys coming off a loss.

There's no way Lawler should get this shot. It should be Condit. Records be damned, Condit and Diaz are the only names outside of Hendricks who deserve to be in the current title picture.

Why not Shields?

Back