March 15th, 2014 - Hendricks Vs. Lawler for vacant WW title (Poll)

Man Rory really screwed up. He was one fight away from that title shot

There's no way Lawler should get this shot. It should be Condit. Records be damned, Condit and Diaz are the only names outside of Hendricks who deserve to be in the current title picture.

Mal-Opening-l-Announcement turned in to one of the most exciting announcements ever!

Dana just said that he is going to do everything possible to get Condit on that card for the #1 Contender's fight

tumblr_lyhk6igDdI1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Damn what a fight. I don't mind seeing either guy as champion

There's no way Lawler should get this shot. It should be Condit. Records be damned, Condit and Diaz are the only names outside of Hendricks who deserve to be in the current title picture.

He beat Kos and then Rory.

He deserves it

At least Matt Hughes was a man and stuck around after he was no longer the top WW.

Very strange Matt Brown was hurt and delayed his fight with condit...:p

This is a great fight.

Shhhhhh. I am not looking for logic. I am looking for Condit with that belt.

I love GSP more than any fighter on this planet and the only other one I could stomach being champion is Condit!
Love fights, not fighters.

And don't be one 'dem nuthuggers.

Rory
Voelker KTFO
Koscheck KTFO

Condit beat Kampmann and Kampmann's a great fighter and everything but why would that put Condit in the title picture? Have Condit fight Nick Diaz or Woodley if the Brown fight doesn't get rescheduled

Wow this is amazing. Condit is still number 2 regardless I think.

I almost shat myself when I heard dana say this fight was happening. I think Hendricks takes it UD.

Back