Manny Pacquiao-Amir Khan April 23rd

Casual friendly fight ! As much as I wish he picked a fight to pass the torch , PAC has done enough to earn these types of fights

If Pac still wants to fight Jeff Horn in the future he should be on the card so people can at least learn who he is.

Khan is one of the most entertaining fighters, and this speed vs speed match-up is guaranteed to be explosive.

I wish Khan would have fought someone else coming off that Canelo loss, he needed a tune up fight. But he still has a good chance to win against Pac. Just hope that hand and hip he had surgery on doesn't become an issue.

Pacquiao will sleep Khan.

Dude, that's nearly a decade ago.

You're insane if you think Manny can still move & punch like that. He hasn't looked like that since, Christ... the Clottey fight? Margarito...?

Admittedly, Amir looked fat at middle & getting KTFO'd again by Ginge isn't helping anything, but what you see in that video is a Manny who no longer exists.

Good fight, Khan will do well at certain times but in the end he'll get knocked out.

Payday here and then maybe he fights Brook in the UK and retires.

Amir Khan announces a fight is booked between him and Manny Pacquiao for the WBO title on April 23 with a location yet to be confirmed either in UK, Dubai or US.

Khan also responds to Eddie Hearn's claims of speaking to Pacquiao's manager [Bob Arum] and claims that the fight would never happen.

Fun fight. Think it's a pickem as well. Pac would've destroyed Amir a couple of years back but he is not that fighter anymore. Will probably lean towards Khan ud for this fight. Surely must fight brook if they both win their fights

This fight is far closer than many are expecting imo. Pac is way past his best, he can clearly ko Amir but I can see Amir outboxing him

This fight is far closer than many are expecting imo. Pac is way past his best, he can clearly ko Amir but I can see Amir outboxing him

This is how I feel. Khans speed and reach will create problems. At this point, I am picking Khan

Khan wins this. Too big of a fight at this stage for Manny to be on point. And this is Khan's dream fight.

Physical advantage can make a difference.

Floyd was overwhelmed by Judah in the beginning of their match.

I think Pacman will also find a way to beat Khan in the end.

I see Khan doing ok in the first few rounds due to his speed and movement but then Pac will start to figure out his timing and start punching with him to nullify Khans speed. I predict a counter punch KO by Manny in the middle to late rounds.

It'll look like the Canelo-Khan fight. I think Khan outboxes him for 5 or 6 rounds, slows down, and gets KO'd.

No it isnt. Khan is going to get put to sleep badly.

Lol @ the Khan confidence itt.

Ill take all comers for bets.

Back