Manny Pacquiao-Amir Khan April 23rd

I think its so stupid what the MMA guys do to cut weight, while boxing does it right. Boxers dont seem to cut more than 10-15 lbs their natural weight.

I think its so stupid what the MMA guys do to cut weight, while boxing does it right. Boxers dont seem to cut more than 10-15 lbs their natural weight.

Yeah, MMA fighters were really going overboard. Some still do despite attempts to curb it in the UFC.

What do you think Loma weighs in this relatively recent video posted February 22nd? I'll timestamp it to start with his handstand push-ups show. He climbs out of the ring and his back & chest look wide and so do his thighs.

I think low 140's, maybe 143.

Yeah, MMA fighters were really going overboard. Some still do despite attempts to curb it in the UFC.

What do you think Loma weighs in this relatively recent video posted February 22nd? I'll timestamp it to start with his handstand push-ups show. He climbs out of the ring and his back & chest look wide and so do his thighs.

Yeah 145 easy.

Floyd picks Manny to win.

I actually agree with Thurman more, Khan's speed over Manny is a huge advantage since Manny slowed down a bit now that he's 38.

mma fighters have shorter camps and a lot of them are cutting up to 25 pounds

the reality is their camps are so dangerous injury wise they cant go all out like boxers

boxers are most in shape athletes in the world

mma fighters have shorter camps and a lot of them are cutting up to 25 pounds

the reality is their camps are so dangerous injury wise they cant go all out like boxers

boxers are most in shape athletes in the world
If they had longer camps and gradually cut in a more healthy way maybe losing just 5-10 lbs of water the night before weigh-in would be more viable. So much science still left out the way they do things, surprising they call MMA the sport of the future.

If they had longer camps and gradually cut in a more healthy way maybe losing just 5-10 lbs of water the night before weigh-in would be more viable. So much science still left out the way they do things, surprising they call MMA the sport of the future.

some of their camps are short as 6 weeks. im not sure how you fix this, the whole weight cutting thing is way out of control in mma.

All those Twitter votes for nothing. Why didn't they try May 19th instead?

Khan will make a good fight of it for a few rounds. Then, as always. around the mid point he'll decide he's invincible, eat a few big shots and run around the ring in terror for the rest of the fight.
This. It like Khan forgets how vulnerable he really is when he gets a little success, it goes to his head. His defensive liabilities will always leave him open unless he's 100% focused on be defensively sound. Concentration goes and bang he gets caught.

Holy! 12 handstand pushups. That's a strong boxer. I can barely manage two against a wall let alone freestanding.

Back