News Manel Kape misses weight, fight vs Nicolau is OFF!

Force him up to 135.
I've never been a fan of this dude, but it still sucks when guys miss weight. Hope the fight still happens.

Same...def not a fan.

I hate it that an opponent has to choose between getting a few bucks to accept a big weight disadvantage, or else just get show money but no chance at a win bonus (or worse, just gets rescheduled quick and has to go through another camp).

Time to force Kape up to 135.

A title shot? Slow down haha.

Dude already lost to Nicolau already not too long ago, and in the fight before that he got bullied by Pantoja.

He has no top wins at all in the UFC. His best win 14th Dvorak.

Come to think of it, how is Kape even ranked 6th?
Every single media member and 80% of fans on MMADecisions have kape winning 2 and 3, the strike stats have him winning those rounds too, so relax with the he already lost to him business

Force him up to 135.

Same...def not a fan.

I hate it that an opponent has to choose between getting a few bucks to accept a big weight disadvantage, or else just get show money but no chance at a win bonus (or worse, just gets rescheduled quick and has to go through another camp).

Time to force Kape up to 135.

It's a lose-lose accepting the fight when the weight penalty is only 20% of like 15k lmao.

Reactions: MRT
Every single media member and 80% of fans on MMADecisions have kape winning 2 and 3, the strike stats have him winning those rounds too, so relax with the he already lost to him business

Doesn't matter what they think and you can't score rounds based on strike stats lol.

I'm a fan of Kape but he lost. That's reality.

Doesn't matter what they think and you can't score rounds based on strike stats lol.

I'm a fan of Kape but he lost. That's reality.
If almost no one believes nicolau won, what’s more likely, that he did win or it was a robbery?

If almost no one believes nicolau won, what’s more likely, that he did win or it was a robbery?

lol he won, bro. It doesn't matter if a group of people thought Nicolau won or if it was a robbery.

Personally, I thought Nicolau won a close fight, and this is from someone who had $1200 or so on Kape to win. I'd have been screaming robbery if I'd honestly thought it was.

His second weight miss now and hes still only 30, if hes having this much trouble making flyweight at this stage it really might be time to consider a move to bantamweight.
Did you not open your eyes and use your head to read? Dude got sick, prob from his weakened immune system from the jabs, so it doesn't count. Wish they would have done a catch weight fight instead but we can't blame fighters for taking the money for the W and not take all that cte for the peanuts that Dana was gonna give them.

Starboychads… not like this

Bad start to the weekend

Back