Man these Ray Borg's posts are making me really sad

Good guy brendans footing the bill i heard we cant take his righteous deeds away from him

Why does he have a go fund me if Schaub is taking care of everything. Look into it

Conor can easily pay for everything and it won't even affect him a bit. He damaged Borgs eye, the least he can do is this.

2018 was not a good year for that man. :(

Maybe send the link to Brenda since he promised to pay 100% of the cost.

Good guy brendans footing the bill i heard we cant take his righteous deeds away from him

Brenda didn't say he was footing the bill, he said he wanted to. He 1st DM'd ray borg before he mentioned it on JRE. Ray borg thinks brenda wants to do it for publicity.

Damn it man Dana just cut the guy a fucking check ffs!! I don’t fucking understand how you can have a guy working for you who is struggling oh so mightily right in front of your eyes and you won’t even help! FOOT THE BILL DO SOMETHING. This is not for Ray Borg. This is for a CHILD. A child who hasn’t even had a chance at life yet. Fuck man!!

If you really need it and Schaub is offering, you should take it

Conor can easily pay for everything and it won't even affect him a bit. He damaged Borgs eye, the least he can do is this.
Yet for some reason Borg has no interest in suing him. Mind blown. Your kid's health care could be sorted and your life could be changed forever, but pride is stopping him from cleaning out Conor. I dont' get it.

Back