Man these Ray Borg's posts are making me really sad

If you really need it and Schaub is offering, you should take it
giphy.gif

Schaub can definitely pay any of my bills he wants to.

This shit is painful to hear about. I really hope that lil Borg can catch a break soon. This is too much for anyone to go through

Its a bad situation and quite frankly doesn't end well most of the time, the only thing worse than your kid having 5 brain surgeries is him dying anyway. Hope that doesnt happen but its not a great outlook to need this much work done, would be quite the story if he makes it and has a normal life though.

I am a father of 9 and a half month old... I cant even imagine what he must be going through...

It's absolutely heart breaking stuff, I have three little ones a daughter six and two boys ages 1 and 2, this tears me apart to see, I know in this position my wife would be the strong one, I'd be an emotional mess.

Sad indeed but this happens all day every day to a child in the world. The unfortunate circumstances in life we deal with on a daily basis.

Best of luck to his child and all the children afflicted with pain and suffering.
Even bad kids?

Just unfollow him so u won’t be sad anymore
Hahaha, total dick comment but I would be lying if I said I didn't legit almost spit out my drink when I read it. Well played!

Lawsuits are incredibly stressful and a complete mindfuck. If he won, it would take years, and he probably doesn't want that stress on top of trying to support his family and take care of his son, when the community is willing to chip in.
They'rr not that stressful if you have a good lawyer and the evidence is clear cut. He won't even have to pay for a lawyer - they will flock to him for a high profile litigation case.

They lawyer will do all the work and I doubt they'll be dragged in to testify as I seriously doubt McGregor will fight the claim. There are multiple cameras that filmed the assualt.

He will settle out of court and the lawyers will just play ball with each other on a settlement figure. This would be one of the easiest litigation cases ever being the plaintiff.

It's just a matter of what they can get for damages, and a small eye abrassion isn't going to amount to much.

5th brain surgery for his little boy.. I'm a father myself, my boy is 4 years old and I can't even (nor do I want) to imagine how they must feel.

His kid just can't get a break

I hope to God he gets a speedy recovery

Presumably you're praying to the same God that by definition gave this kid brain issues?

Back