man lynched by govt officials for objecting to them taking pictures of women defecating in public

Indians suffer from chronic diarrhea due to their horrible spicy diets. Seriously.

They call it the mumbai squirts.

Even if you give these people toilets...they'll be destroyed within a week.

So incontenence and running to toilets is part and parcel of living in a city?

There was at least one thread here where a patriotic Indian got upset because he was so sure that India was the greatest country in the world that he assumed all the developed countries had the same violent problems and troubling mindsets as his did, but had no clue we were actually looking at his country in abject horror because we didn't have any of that craziness in our countries.

My favorite culture clash threads online have been by Americans who see how much smaller the average European homes are or euros who live in big cities and see how big American suburban homes are

Teh' hell with the school!! What about the other students that had to use those same facilities or area? Are you telling me this shit-boy walked around with a prideful smile on his face and still maintained his status and friends in that school?? No one even mentioned their displeasure to him?

If that was my school, me and half of the football team would have tipped over his car. Maybe with him inside it.

Nope most of the teachers, and students "understood" the situation. There is an old boy network in place, and this kid's father is a diplomat.

here's another embarassing story coming out of India.

In case you're wondering why they're defecating in the open, India is pushing hard to get plumbing in the households of their citizens because right now they're just shitting in ditches and gardens. This is a problem for a number of reasons, notably the rampant spread of disease and the number of women who are getting raped while trying to defecate.

So they've legislated that every house must get a toilet and have actually hired civil servants to act as toilet police who go and inspect people's houses to make sure that they have toilets which are installed, functioning and being used.

The article doesn't say so, but there's a good chance these workers were taking photos of women shitting in the open in order to shame them into using toilets.

https://thewire.in/148380/rajasthan-man-lynched/
All cultures are beautiful and equal

<{ohyeah}>

Sounds more like Florida if you ask me

No, sounds like California, literally.

ttps://thenanfang.com/asian-woman-caught-defecating-california-residents-lawn/
la-poop-01.jpg

this is how Afghanistan was also, people just blatantly drop deuces on the side of the road like it's cool

also, who tries to rape a women while they're defecating? no, seriously, wtf

india has so much smart people but they are too stupid to fix their public defecation problem. i mean, they launched spacecraft to Mars' orbit, but still cant fix their toilet problems

God damn chicken biryani is one of my favorites....have to think deep before I order it again....

I wonder which method those hawt bollywood actresses, and miss universe pageant contestants from India prefer. Women like Aishwarya Rai, and Padma Laksmi are who I am referring.

By the way where is @panamaican? His wife is from that country I believe.

People with money use toilets. No matter how many times I go, I can never get used to the true examples of poverty in that country. Literally, people living in 3 walled shanties, no water, no electricity, and a blanket/towel strung across the front instead of having a normal wall with a door.

Then 100 feet away is a modern mall where you can buy a 60" flat screen tv. Like you can stand in a fully air conditioned building with luxury cars parked out front and throw a rock at and hit 30 random people who've never had a toilet in their homes. It's crazy and that's before you get into the rural areas.

maxresdefault.jpg

113326_thumb_665.jpg

images

413074VRBVL._AC_UL320_SR318,320_.jpg

Looks like Indian pop culture is being influenced by the wild social phenomena of shitting indoors. "No toilet no bride" is the harshest one, those Indian bitches ain't dealing with no broke bro.

I think the thing that needs to be emphasized the most, is that they CAN use toilets but CHOOSE not to poo in the loo

It's not usually just a matter of poverty, they like shitting outside for some reason
And I see no reason why they shouldn't use that particular toilet that was designed for them since it was also made into the squatting position

I once saw a fresh off the boat Indian girl take a giant dump in front of a bunch of people in public here in Canada.

That was like 30 years ago and I still think about it every once in a while.

Your spank bank has a much longer retention policy/ability than mine.

I think the thing that needs to be emphasized the most, is that they CAN use toilets but CHOOSE not to poo in the loo

It's not usually just a matter of poverty, they like shitting outside for some reason

Are you sure about this? My sister lived in India and was under the impression that plumbing was not available to very large swaths of the population.

EDIT: Per BBC, 48% of Indians in 2014 didn't have access to sanitation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back