Man Fired For Supporting Trump

but Chik-fil-a has those waffle fries

Last edited:
This is what happens when you live in a country that is fueled by knee jerk reactions, uninformed voters, identity politics.

But like others said, these stories are usually overblown, which of course is another issue in itself.

eh, I wonder if there is a bit more to this. I have to see specifically what he posted that got him fired, didn't see it in the story. If its really "just because he supports Trump" then hopefully he files suit against facebook. Thats pure political persecution.

eh, I wonder if there is a bit more to this. I have to see specifically what he posted that got him fired, didn't see it in the story. If its really "just because he supports Trump" then hopefully he files suit against facebook. Thats pure political persecution.

There are millions of pro-Trump Facebook users and pages. That's why I'm wondering what actually happened here, and why there is absolutely no detail about it.

Leftists hate MAGA hats and Chick Fil A. They put up signs in NYC saying this.

keep-nyc-trash-free.png

anti-trump.jpg

You are referring to one guy as "they" now? Nice to see you embracing those neutral transgender pronouns.

It's getting old.. And I don't like Trump enough to wear a MAGA hat.

I see nothing wrong, they found out the guy was a douche....

ZZtop didnt want to be stuck with a douche for the tour.....so I see nothing wrong with the firing....this is like finding out you hate somebody....You have the right to fire him.

It's not like he was some minimum pay laborer...if that were the case, I would agree....Firing somebody in a minimum page position becauae of an opinion is fucked up and wrong.....but this wasn't thay case.

This dude was the opening act....He was a face of this tour....thus zztpp, etc have the right to fire them over this.

Also his facebook is up....stop spreading bullshit.

The band has a right to kick him if they can per the contract.

And people have the right to say fuck this used to be band and not pay to see them.

This has nothing to do with being a snowflake because no one is say they can't kick him and they need protection because they are special.

People are say here is what they did and why then decide if you like or support this with your money.

No on is asking for special laws to protect them as the left snowflake do.

Like how conservative are triggered this guy lost his job?

Shall we keep dancing ?

They have a right to fire him if the contract will allow it.

People have the right to not like it and not spend their money.

Unlike snowflake no one is asking for laws or special places.

Last edited:
fAcEbOoK iS a pRiVaTeLy OwNeD cOmPaNy aNd ShOuLd bE AbLe 2 bAn WhOeVeR tHeY wAnT!!1

Last time I'll repeat this, he wasn't banned. @deadshot138 you should edit your title.
Dunno how and I read in the article that he was banned, he stated it himself. If he was mistaken then that’s his fault.

@Madmick could you help a pleb out and change the title please?

Did he get banned for that post or posts that he had made prior?
Most of the time with these stories, those parts are left out.

I have buddies on facebook who just post political memes and rile people up but nothing is offensive and they get banned. They're all pretty popular on social media too for just being dudes having fun shit posting and memeing

Leftists have been saying for years how crazy and CTish the right are. Almost everything right-leaning people have said for 15 to 20 years has come to pass. And worse.

Typical Trump supporter, only cares about the liberal tears. Congratulations, you triggered a lib! In this case it was your boss and he fired you. Being a troll has consequences.

I have buddies on facebook who just post political memes and rile people up but nothing is offensive and they get banned. They're all pretty popular on social media too for just being dudes having fun shit posting and memeing
Your friends should get out more, they sound like losers.

Leftists have been saying for years how crazy and CTish the right are. Almost everything right-leaning people have said for 15 to 20 years has come to pass. And worse.
Posted from a FEMA camp, I presume?

Back