Man Fired For Supporting Trump

Sounds like something trump would do lol

Leftists hate MAGA hats and Chick Fil A. They put up signs in NYC saying this.

keep-nyc-trash-free.png

anti-trump.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking I could go for some Chik Fil A today for lunch. Although their sandwiches are dry.

I don't necessarily have a problem with him being kicked off the tour. I'm not sure what legal rights you have to play in a band.

Facebook banning him is fucking ridiculous

What the fuck.....? Nobody should be shocked by this it's just regressive bs but just goes to show you have to walk on eggshells anymore.

Conservatives sure do play the victim a lot around here, almost makes you think they're a bunch of snowflake crybabies with the threads every day for bitch moan and complaining
Snowflakes cry over perceived persecution. What’s happening to conservatives is very real.

I kinda get the feeling that there's more to this story than is being reported.

Nothing like snowflake liberals who can't handle someone with a different political perspective so they ban him from social media and a stupid reality show.

Imagine having to silence someone because you disagree with them, that shit is the result of being breastfed until one is 10.

I remember this guy from when he was on TV, he was terrible. This dude covered Jolene and reworked the lyrics to make it about wanting a pretty girl to like him, it completely ruins the song (I mean the hook is timeless, but the whole point of the song is the fragility of love against pure attraction, and he discarded that in favor of fluff). He’s a coward and a loser, fuck him for that, getting fired from being the opening act On a few shows for a ZZ Top side project seems like about as far as this guy’s talent should take him.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back