Man, don't you just get the sense that

And that's how fucking good Jon Jones is, while being chemically enchanced.

You must admit, it is bizarre that Jon passed every test in his competitive life but failed every one when he was against D.C. This past time, he did not even fail random tests, he failed the announced test that he always passed before.

I don't know if it's bizarre, he only had one fight between the two fights with DC and he didn't test positive for steroids the first time.

who piss in your cheerios? I though this was a DC love thread.

never the less can't argue against what DC has done.
It's an MMA forum where fans express their perceptions of fighters, fights, and the sport as a whole. Sorry if you can't take a little critical thinking that acknowledged him as elite.

ortizlost: 137812219 said:
I don't know if it's bizarre, he only had one fight between the two fights with DC and he didn't test positive for steroids the first time.
yeah, and he looked unusually average in that fight. and then he comes back to fight D.C. again, and viola! he looks like a complete world beater again..and then he pisses hot.

and before anyone says anything about ring rust going into the OSP fight, he had just as long of a lay off going into the 2nd D.C. fight.

the guy is a fraud and his career is a sham.

Turned out he had low trt ratio the first fight, which is a result of cycling off the juice.

Some days i just wished Steroids and PEDs in general were never invented.
Or everyone could use them.......fuck, if I were rich, I would be jammin' with the TRT ALL-DAY-LONG. The larger issue is fairness and an even playing field. Jon Jones needed roids, as a prime 20 something year old, to compete with a 40 year old relative midget......that is about the most unfair and humiliating thing I have ever heard. D.C. should have been the one saucing, just to up his t levels so he would be on Jon's 28 year old level. Jon had height, experience, reach, size, youth, t levels, age, every imaginable assett, but Jon still pussied it up and felt reekingly insecure by a short, fat old man's straight doggedness and love for competition.

#DanielGOATmier

And that's how fucking good Jon Jones is.

Who's Jon Jones? The guy who's been repeatedly stripped of his title because he's a proven cheater?

Oh he's super good. Oh wait, he's gone. How good can you be if you have to cheat to win?

It's a shame that some people pretend that DC's legacy is tainted by the Jones fights. Jones had wildly abnormal T/E levels in 2014, got busted for an estrogen blocker in 2016, and tested positive for an anabolic steroid in 2017. The evidence is clear.

I know this is where apologists come in and give the lazy argument of "everyone is doing it." Or that he's a gifted fighter who would have been great even without the PEDs. But there's one simple reality: Jones obviously thought he needed PEDs to be great; or at least needed them to beat DC. Otherwise, why would he have taken the risk of using?

In my estimation, there's no reasonable argument for thinking Jones is better than DC, or for giving any credence to the Jones-DC fights. Logic dictates that if Jones himself believes he needs PEDs to beat DC, then we should accept that idea as true.

DC is one of the greatest fighters of all time.

You can talk about accomplishments, "top 10" opponents, and a whole bunch of whatever.. DC is a tough fight for any man, ever.

If it wasn't for Jon Jones, DC would possibly be the most dominant champion in the UFC in his respective weightclass, right there with Mighty Mouse. He is 20-1, has beaten basically everybody in the division (sometimes twice like Rumble) and even has a solid resume at HW lol. He is just so dominant, is able to fight any style of fighter, and is just so mentally and physicall tough where basically no one can survive the grind he puts on them.

It really is one of those instances where a guy is so good, but there is just that one Mother F..cker who is there to spoil everything, and that is definitely Jon Jones for Cormier.

I actually like both fighters, and hopefully one day these two can go at it one last time, hopefully with no issues or drama.
He has only fought 5 different LHWs. If this everybody in the division, then the UFC needs to do a better job recruiting. LOL

Cormier is why I consider Jon Jones the goats of all goats. To me on paper Cormier should be able to be effective against jones but jones is just too good. Juice or no juice jones was born for combat he's the best we've ever seen period imo.

His legacy is built off getting brutalized by Jones.
You mean going tooth and nail vs a juiced 'T level of a lil girl' Jones @ UFC 182 and then being up vs Jones in the rematch, at 40 yrs old, while Jones was juiced to the gills, before DC got caught?

too bad Weidman couldn't keep it together, would have like to see him at 205 during his peak.

Spinning shit & Romero have ruined many.

The fact that an undefeated fighter with significant size and youth advantages felt he also needed a PED advantage vs DC kinda says a lot

Gtfo people talking about Jones being scared of DC.

Back