Man, don't you just get the sense that

I don't know about that. I think after this past time, seeing how Jones failed his third drug test for fighting Cormier, really swayed some fans and illuminated the fact that Jones is terrified of D.C. on an even playing field, and Jones' juicin' is an admission of how he even knows D.C. is better than him. Jones has never failed a test in his competitive life, but failed every single one when he fights D.C......that just lets you know how Jones feels about D.C.
Cormier got kidney failure trying to make 211 lbs

EXACTLY! No one takes Andy seriously now either and he has been exposed as being a fighter less than Bisping's quality without roids. Sadly with Jones, he would rather be banned for life than to lose and be dominated by another man on live TV.......to him, losing is the worst feeling ying that could possibly ever happen to you and he will take any measures to prevent it..

Good post. I was willing to give Anderson a pass on account of that traumatic fracture. However the 2nd time has me turning against him.

I don't see how anyone can think Jones' career is legitimate

And that's how fucking good Jon Jones is.
- 20 something year old
- Steroid user
- Height and reach advantage over everyone in his division.

Just what DC can do at at his age and at a physical disadvantage with basically every opponent he's faced..

Cormier > Jones

It’s the greatest rivalry in UFC/MMA history in my opinion.

And that's how fucking good Jon Jones is.
On steroids. He must be a little bitch without them otherwise he would risk everything to use them after already being caught.

Prime Machida could take Cormier. Call me crazy but I also think prime Chuck would've beaten DC.

The amount of hate the guy gets on here is abysmal.
Dude was an olimpian,never got caught with anything in all his years competing,is family guy,tough as hell,well spoken and the only dude that beat him got caught cheating TWICE fighting AGAINST him.

At least to me DC is the LHW GOAT.

The accomplishments can’t be denied.

Good? Who's to say how good he really is without peds?

Steroids won't make you that great. If that was the case we'd have plenty of Anderson's and Jon's. Dude is extremely talented but also an extreme fuck up.

Just what DC can do at at his age and at a physical disadvantage with basically every opponent he's faced..

Cormier > Jones

No alarm bells ringing?

<21>

His legacy is built off beating AJ, split decisioning Gus, getting brutalized by Jones, and smoking a few legacy names in squash matches.

You're being too obvious as a troll just FYI. Make it more subtle.

Seeing as Jones whole career he was using illegal performance enhancers, Cormier definately IS the all time great in my book. Doing what he's done at his age and clean? Yep.

No.

This was his easiest fight in years. A worthy top 5-10 guy for sure when talking about the history of the weightclass, but he hasn't fought that many guys.
His legacy is built off beating AJ, split decisioning Gus, getting brutalized by Jones, and smoking a few legacy names in squash matches.
undefeated as a hw,13-0

something jon jones will never do.
{<hhh]
Coward.

Cormier is the man and has beat the best the division has to offer him. He's still the only guy to defeat Rumble above 185 pounds, which is no easy task. And he did it twice, by finish both times.
Belfort beat him above 185

I don't agree with this theory. I think Jones is just a screw up who doesn't care.
He cared enough to take some Tbol to get the W in his last out with Cormier.

I think you have it backward. Jones cares about winning so much that he'll do anything to win. Eyepokes, PEDs...sometimes that mentality has resulted in amazing feats from Jones, like his 5th round against Gus, or some devastating creativity like the shoulder move on Glover. But it has also resulted in him being caught cheating against Cormier.

Jones doesn't believe he can beat Cormier clean. His actions back that up. Maybe he could, but we'll never know.

Back