Man becomes stuck in air duct while trying to break into Golden Corral

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't blame him. Those rolls are good as fuck.

0712_ral_charliewalker02jpg

MOUNT AIRY, N.C. -- A man is facing charges, as well as lucky to be alive, after police say he got stuck in an air duct while trying to break into a Golden Corral.

• Cooks noticed the vents in the kitchen were not clearing out smoke like they should.
  • Charlie Walker, 59, was found stuck in the duct work
  • Walker faces breaking and entering charges
The incident happened Tuesday morning when cooks noticed the vents in the kitchen were not clearing out smoke like they normally would.

The manager went up on the roof to check the vents.

That's where he found 59-year-old Charlie Walker stuck in the duct work.

The Surry County Emergency Manager said Walker was exposed to grill and oven smoke to the point that another hour could have been fatal.

The fire department rescued Walker. Now, he faces breaking and entering charges.

http://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/tri...n-air-duct-trying-to-break-into-golden-corral

Slow and Low Smoked Long Pig! ONLY A GOLDEN CORRAL! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

Punishment should be forcing him to eat at Golden Corral

He had the right idea, but probably should have just ponied up the $10 or so for the buffet.

Screw all the haters who crap over GC! This idea is literally what makes America so great. A restaurant where you can go in and eat whatever you want. As much as you want.

I could live the rest of my life and eat nothing else but the GC buffet. So much yummy food. I'd probably get obese and die in 10 years from a heart attack and/or diabetes, but whatever. I would have died a happy man.

That man must've been to Florida at least twice to get a bright idea like that.

Too bad they couldn't have waited 1 more hour.
This man may have been after nothing more than food. Unlikely, but possible.

You need to take a step back.

well that was dumb, i think we all fell for the hollywood idea that for some reason air ducts are big enough for people to crawl around in, it turns out, the glove does fit the crime this time

giphy.gif

This man may have been after nothing more than food. Unlikely, but possible.

You need to take a step back.
It doesn't matter to me what he was after. He's still a thieving piece of shit. He will get 3 hots and a cot now don't worry.

Back