Man becomes stuck in air duct while trying to break into Golden Corral

About 20 minutes from where i live there is a Golden Corral next to an all you can eat Chinese buffet which is right next to a Cici's pizza (which is also all you can eat). I keep expecting a fight ala Anchorman to break out in the parking lot one day.
upload_2018-7-13_9-59-43.jpeg

It doesn't matter to me what he was after. He's still a thieving piece of shit. He will get 3 hots and a cot now don't worry.
Definitely a Trump supporter.

That man must've been to Florida at least twice to get a bright idea like that.

Nah he only needed to go once. That’s how easily Florida can twist the mind.

Quick, call Elon Musk.

die-hard.gif

SW5KqZ.gif

Golden Corral is about as nasty as Pondagrosa!

Punishment should be forcing him to eat at Golden Corral

Well I've never eaten at one, but I still recall wanting to try one while on a trip in Texas, then walking out because they place looked disgusting.

Well I've never eaten at one, but I still recall wanting to try one while on a trip in Texas, then walking out because they place looked disgusting.
I haven't either. I don't even know if we have them in Vegas. I see the adds but they used to advertise Dave and Busters all the time and we didn't even have one till recently

I don't blame him. Those rolls are good as fuck.

0712_ral_charliewalker02jpg

MOUNT AIRY, N.C. -- A man is facing charges, as well as lucky to be alive, after police say he got stuck in an air duct while trying to break into a Golden Corral.
I enjoyed the irony of getting stuck in an air duct in Mt. Airy, but not nearly as much as finding out that it’s Andy Griffith’s birthplace and the inspiration for the fictional town of...Mayberry.

I haven't either. I don't even know if we have them in Vegas. I see the adds but they used to advertise Dave and Busters all the time and we didn't even have one till recently

I've seen the commercials here in SoCal many times. But the one I walked into looked like a dump and I was afraid I would get food poisoning. So I went to Arby's instead.

Back