Malki Kawa: "Stay tuned..."

The dick pill story never worked, he got the full guideline suspension for that failed test. It's amazing how the PR campaign convinced people he actually had an excuse.

I thought max was two years.

Fuck yeah! Glad to see you’ve turned a new leaf and are accepting of GOATJones’ greatness.

<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh>
View attachment 438013
I will always tune in for this....

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

I thought max was two years.

The statement for his first offense. "USADA announced today that an independent three-member arbitration panel from McLaren Global Sports Solutions, Inc. (MGSS) has rendered its decision in the case of UFC® athlete, Jon Jones, of Rochester, N.Y., and determined that Jones should receive the maximum one-year period of ineligibility for his anti-doping policy violation."

Jeff Notvitzky explains his actions behind this whole delay in Jones' punishment and...

giphy.gif

He's a good agent though.
That's the thing about people like Malki. They just come across as so slick and dishonest, but if you were in a jam, he'd be first pick on your "get me out this shit" team.

"welcomeuh Jonuh Jonesuh. Firsta opponent,Akebono San! and then Beestuh Bobba Sappuh!"

41078.jpg

Call me crazy but I think Jon would be afraid to fight Bob Sapp.

Lol at anyone supporting this criminal. How anyone can deny that the PERFORMANCE ENHANCING drugs didn't help his, well... performances, is absurd.

Teenagers gon' teenager.

The dick pill story never worked, he got the full guideline suspension for that failed test. It's amazing how the PR campaign convinced people he actually had an excuse.
That's a testament to Malkis campaigning.

Call me crazy but I think Jon would be afraid to fight Bob Sapp.
Japan aint bringin him in to fight guys his size. He gotta play by Japanese rules.

looking good for jones

man, this guy probably feels like he is above the law - im sure he'll relax and be humble for the rest of his life now

Back