Malki Kawa: "Stay tuned..."

I think he could settle in court to get out of his non-compete clause. Would probably be a hefty sum though, but if Dana wants him to return one day he'll do it.

he wouldn't take it to court cause he have to argue about. contract are frozen when someone is suspened for pees.

jon jones would return the day his suspention is over.

there nothing to settle the ufc would say hey jon you cant fight mma but you can so all the bjj event you want see you in 2021

Only two things can happen. 1. Jones is cleared and able to come back again, after multiple PED busts and being stripped of the title like 3 times in a row, and him getting slapped on the wrist once again while everyone else is punished harshly continues, or 2. He is banned for 4 years like he should have been already.

It's the ufc and Jones so I expect #1 since that is what always happens with him. Oh well, just wait till a couple of weeks after his next fight and this process will repeat again, like always.

2iado6.jpg

I assume Jones keeps delaying it so they can keep testing every drug that he listed for them non-stop until they can find a contaminated one and it's taking a long time to find one but they have no incentive to give up on the hunt
He tested everything he told them about, and about 10 more that he didn't list on his doping control form, as of the CSAC hearing, anyway. God knows what the reason for the delay is now.

Damn son, you was wrong.

as ive always said, based on what we saw at the CSAC hearing the only way he would get a reduction was proving contamination which he was unable to do, or snitching.

I, like I think pretty much everyone, had not considered that Jon would actually go the snitching route.

im literally gobsmacked.

Back