Malki Kawa: I just don’t think that UFC 230 is going to happen

Im trying to understand why Dana wouldnt want Jones at 230, or why he would rule him out of fighting this year.

Journalist John Morgan asks about Khabib and Conor. Dana never technically gave a yes or no. This happens between 8:07 - 8:35. Then at 23:47 Dana asks if there's more questions, there aren't so Dana introduces the first promo for 229. Then after that's done playing, Dana says "Sorry John Morgan I lied a little bit" at 25:14.

tghere's a reason milky kiwi is the best manager in MMA and NFL
he's negotiating the fuck out of ufc and usada

Didn't Dana straight out say no to JJ returning at 230?

Remember recently a reporter asked Dana if Conor was coming back and he denied it straight up, then 30 minutes later showed the clip of Khabib / Conor for 229?

Dana lies all the time

Boo..give me The Goose vs Bones. I know they can make this happen,but, the reality is Jones wants to headline, wants more money and probably wants it to be for the interim belt.

And the worst part is, even after all the ways he f#cked the UFC, they’ll still give in to most of his demands, because they need to sell PPVs. It wouldn’t be the case had the UFC not wasted the last 2 years waiting for Brock/Jones/Ronda/Conor to come back instead of promoting the active fighters they already have.

"More pockets are being greased as we speak, and we look forward to Jon winning back the title and failing his fourth test. Then we can repeat the process, ad infinitum."

You should be there when this guys talk to translate for the rest of us haha

Agent Malki Kawa sees Daniel Cormier, Alexander Gustafsson as logical return opponents for Jon Jones

As far as when Jones could fight, Kawa said he’s hoping before the end of the year. If not, then in early 2019. UFC president Dana White has also said Jones would fight next year. The door remains open a crack for UFC 230 on Nov. 30 in New York, Kawa said, but it doesn’t seem likely at this point.

“There’s some things we’re working out with the UFC,” Kawa said. “So there’s some factors going into that. It has nothing to do with anyone telling us we can’t. There’s just some things we’ve got to come to an agreement on. And I just don’t think that UFC 230 is going to happen.”
using clickbait, frankie you are better than this...

Dana on the phone with usada revoking his payments and sending jones back under suspension

TJ vs Moraes as co-main

Jon Jones vs a USADA screening conducted by an impartial third party lab as the main event.

Let’s get it on!

using clickbait, frankie you are better than this...
672b0340d532fc41ce24ac5de40a9903.gif

I bet it happens. There's no other major fighters left.

When do tickets go on sale? Wednesday?

Isnt JJ under contract? Why is there a hold up for him to fight at 230 if hes ready?
Is Malki negotiating for more money.......?

Back