Malki Kawa: I just don’t think that UFC 230 is going to happen

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agent Malki Kawa sees Daniel Cormier, Alexander Gustafsson as logical return opponents for Jon Jones

As far as when Jones could fight, Kawa said he’s hoping before the end of the year. If not, then in early 2019. UFC president Dana White has also said Jones would fight next year. The door remains open a crack for UFC 230 on Nov. 30 in New York, Kawa said, but it doesn’t seem likely at this point.

“There’s some things we’re working out with the UFC,” Kawa said. “So there’s some factors going into that. It has nothing to do with anyone telling us we can’t. There’s just some things we’ve got to come to an agreement on. And I just don’t think that UFC 230 is going to happen.”

Imagine if Jon pops once again lol.

"More pockets are being greased as we speak, and we look forward to Jon winning back the title and failing his fourth test. Then we can repeat the process, ad infinitum."

Boo..give me The Goose vs Bones. I know they can make this happen,but, the reality is Jones wants to headline, wants more money and probably wants it to be for the interim belt.

Whatev, just let 229 happen..

tenor.gif

fuck.... they even made the arbitrators give him a random 15 month just so he could be at ufc 230.....

Didn't Dana straight out say no to JJ returning at 230?

His steroid cycle not matching up with the 230 date.

So USADA sucked Jones shaft and swallowed all that cum for nothing? Damn. Oh wait, they got some backdoor bonus so it's all good still.

That's correct Milky. Robbie Lawler and Nick Diaz will be holding their rematch to headline UFC 230. Jon will have to wait until early 2019.

What I'm hearing Malki say is that the UFC needs to sweeten the deal a bit.

At this rate, UFC 230 won't happen at all. Tickets on sale in two days and still no main event.

If not Jones or Woodley, is TJ healthy?

Have him fight Moraes, Cruz, or Assuncao.

Yes. And we should believe that cause....?
exactly

it’s gotta be misdirection so that when the time comes, “oh wait actually Jon will be fighting at 230 lol”

we weren’t planning on that, if you remember what we were saying right after arbitration...

Last edited:
When Dana lies its to make money, why would he lie about something that would make money like JJ returning to fight on a stacked card?

He lied that there was no announcement of Conor/Khabib, 25 minutes before announcing it.

he lies all the time.

Back