Malcolm Young Has Died

One of the all time great riff lords.

That first gig in the sky with Bon is gonna be epic.

RIP

I could never get into AC/DC because I can't stand the singer, but musically, some of those licks are amazing. Talented mofo. RIP

One of the greatest rhythm guitarists of all-time.

I always knew AC/DC but just recently started listening to their stuff. Very talented band indeed, rip.

Bon, Brian or both?

Bon, Brian or Axl?

Too bad about Malcom but dementia is a terrible way to lose someone as you lose them many times. I have it in my family and it's likely to be the way I go out.

Bon, Brian or Axl?

Too bad about Malcom but dementia is a terrible way to lose someone as you lose them many times. I have it in my family and it's likely to be the way I go out.

First time in the Mayberries, I dunno how it rolls in here, but there's a certain relief, too, to have your loved ones die from dementia. As it's a slow death, and not painful in a way. And you do get to say goodbye - it's just a matter of when you're gonna say it. As opposed to a car crash or a sudden heart-attack.

I remember thinking how awesome I was for noticing the 13th bell in the beginning of Hell's Bells and when I learned to play it.

:(

Almost by their nature they never had the ambition of say Zep or Floyd but you have to admire his shear consistency down the years, AC/DC one of the few big names where "this is something off the new album"(Rock or Bust as recently as 2014 for example) didn't mean a chance to go buy a beer.

not much of a fan but the acdc guys seemed like cool dudes so sad to hear

First time in the Mayberries, I dunno how it rolls in here, but there's a certain relief, too, to have your loved ones die from dementia. As it's a slow death, and not painful in a way. And you do get to say goodbye - it's just a matter of when you're gonna say it. As opposed to a car crash or a sudden heart-attack.

It's definitely a relief as it's very confusing and sometimes panicky for them when they don't know where they are. They get angry and can get violent. A friend of mine's mother lived for six years not knowing who her husband was and thinking her son was her brother.

I hope I can remember to end my life before I get too bad.

Back