Makenzie "Porquinho" Dern misses weight by over 5 lbs

I beat her because I'm a light heavyweight who spars big dudes in Mike's Gym and Pancration/Chakuriki on a regular basis. But even if was some random dude and she would kick my ass, I still wouldn't be interested to watch.

What you said is just a stupid thing to say. "Go play a WNBA player and see what happens". Most likely I lose, doesn't make me want to watch it. If I want to watch high level basketball, I'll watch the NBA. I don't need to see WNBA in between NBA games, without having a choice (like it is now with the UFC). Anyone who is into it, fine, you can watch it separately. So, women's MMA should also be separate.

The most attended event in UFC history was headlined and co-headlined by chick fights. Your personal disinterest is irrelevant.

The most attended event in UFC history was headlined and co-headlined by chick fights. Your personal disinterest is irrelevant.
That's nice. The 2 most attended MMA events were in PRIDE with not a female fighter in sight.

90% of the people at UFC 193 were there to watch Ronda, the other 3 female fighters were irrelevant for most of the audience at that point. Everyone knows that Ronda is a star. Which other female fighter is going to pull those numbers? And Ronda's audience is filled for the most part by casuals that know nothing to very little about fighting.

Put Conor in a bigger stadium, bet you he will draw a heck of a lot more. Some of the other stars (GSP, Brock, Jon Jones etc.) could pull those numbers as well in an appealing fight with normal prices for the seats.

I don't have anything against girls fighting, go right ahead. Just would be nice if it is separate. Invicta FC is perfect. Just rename it to WUFC or something like that.

I understand this branding as a modern sport really well, with the mix of male fights and female fights. You reach a larger and audience and you make more money (as the UFC). That's great. But that's the UFC's side of the things.

That's nice. The 2 most attended MMA events were in PRIDE with not a female fighter in sight.

90% of the people at UFC 193 were there to watch Ronda, the other 3 female fighters were irrelevant for most of the audience at that point. Everyone knows that Ronda is a star. Which other female fighter is going to pull those numbers? And Ronda's audience is filled for the most part by casuals that know nothing to very little about fighting.

Put Conor in a bigger stadium, bet you he will draw a heck of a lot more. Some of the other stars (GSP, Brock, Jon Jones etc.) could pull those numbers as well in an appealing fight with normal prices for the seats.

I don't have anything against girls fighting, go right ahead. Just would be nice if it is separate. Invicta FC is perfect. Just rename it to WUFC or something like that.

I understand this branding as a modern sport really well, with the mix of male fights and female fights. You reach a larger and audience and you make more money (as the UFC). That's great. But that's the UFC's side of the things.

How many fighters in the UFC male or female could pull those #''s not named Connor: 0

How many have pulled those #''s including Connor: 0

As far as Pride goes the guy that was the head of Pride during one of those events now has an org that heavily promotes chick fighters.

One of those "Pride" events was actually a K1 event. It was only promoted as Pride Shockwave internationally.

Back