Magny fight should have been stopped due to kicks?

Meh not really "that simple"
Just lift leg, punch face and anyone can become UFC champion. It's that simple. Have you never traned UFC? You should take some tips from all the experts here.

Tree fiddy
here listen to and expert say it

"Lift ye leg at 90° "
Is that complicated to you? Butthurt magny nuthuggers , don't get mad at the truth. It IS VERY SIMPLE TO CHECK A LEG KICK.

1 Don't give a shit about Magny.
2 Don't give a shit about you.
3 There are 100s of variables that interfere with you assumption that "its just that simple"

Go train for 1 fucking day before you speak on things you know diddlyshit about

Last edited:
1 Don't give a shit about Magny.
2 Don't give a shit about you.
3 There are 100s of variables that interfere with you assumption that "its just that simple"

Go train for 1 fucking day before you speak on things you know didllyshit about
I dont need to train mui Thai to know lifting my leg is easy, I swear you nuthuggers are hilarious. I speak truth as I see it. You think I'm being mean to magny that's why you angry. Im not being mean, I speak truth. Lift leg is ez.

I dont need to train mui Thai to know lifting my leg is easy, I swear you nuthuggers are hilarious. I speak truth as I see it. You think I'm being mean to magny that's why you angry. Im not being mean, I speak truth. Lift leg is ez.
Go back to #1. I dont care about magny.

Yes you do need to train to make a educated statement.

Enjoy ingorance though. I hear its bliss.

<mma3>

Leg was bad. I maintain the belief that Ponz had a side bet with someone that he would put magny to sleep with a head shot.

Its the only explanation for all the head hunting when the leg was readily available for the finish.

Really good point.

I was of the assumed opinion he wanted prove a point and show he is an honorable warrior. Like you said, he went all out to knock him out with a clean head shot even though it was clear he could have ended it quickly with 1 or 2 more damaging leg kicks.

Sherdog usually loves that shit but not many people are mentioning it. Glad you brought it up early in the thread.

Please castrate yourself now before you spread like a disease.

Lamas too.

Good night for leg kicks. It's always painful to watch a guy who can't check kicks get brutalized. The only thing worse is when a guy can't check kicks but his opponent stops going to the well. It's one of the most effective strategies in MMA. It's always badass to see the gritty bastards like Rory or Gaethje fight through fucked up legs.

The sad thing is that magny had his legs kicked out from under him by RDA and Larkin too, yet he still hasn't figured out how to check kicks.

Magny's stance/frame is designed to be destroyed by leg kicks. He sticks his lead leg right out there and stands extremely heavy on it so he can throw those pillow fists of doom. The fact that he's slow as hell and has the reflexes of gooned-up senior citizen basically guarantees that when he faces a good kickboxer, this will happen. Usually he has his solid clinch game and surprisingly effective ground attack to fall back on; against guys like Larkin and Ponzi he had his face to fall forward on.

Back