Mad respect to RDA for taking the Lawler fight but i just dont see how he wins

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Stephens-KO.gif
360F80A400000578-3680252-image-a-15_1467956254846.jpg
I just dont see how he beats Lawler. I dont see him taking him down. All i see is a brutal ko from Robbie. After seeing RDA brutally ko by Jeremy Stephens and Eddie Alvarez i dont see how RDA beats Robbie. Who you guys got ?

Last edited:
Lawler isn't the same beast anymore. I think RDA gets it done.

Lawler isn't the same beast anymore. I think RDA gets it done.
Did you not see Lawler beat Cerrone to death ? How is he different ?

I like lawler in this fight but he certainly doesn't game plan and just fights to entertain. Rda knows exactly what to expect and if he can come up with the right game plan, he can win

Lawler looked average against a LW in Cerrone.

RDA is a beast and can win this one imo

Lawler is most likely past it now and declining quick.

The age pill is hard and 'Ruthless'

I did not see him beat Cerrone to death. Was there a rematch?
Guess you didnt watch the third round where he went ballistic on Cerrone lol. Cerrone was getting assaulted. Looked like the same Robbie Lawler to me.

Is was a big fight for Cerrone at 170lbs. Cerrone always looks bad-ass until he gets a big fight and the spotlight is on him.

Lawler is susceptible to kicks, although he seems to have shored that up a bit in the Cowboy fight but RDA kicks like a mule. Lawler hangs his lead leg out just begging to be kicked. I don't think RDA can take him down but I firmly believe hell win this standing. Dude will get right in Lawler's face and give him the fight he wants.

Someone is gettin finished that's all I know.

Stephens-KO.gif
360F80A400000578-3680252-image-a-15_1467956254846.jpg
I just dont see how he beats Lawler. I dont see him taking him down. All i see is a brutal ko from Robbie. After seeing RDA brutally ko by Jeremy Stephens and Eddie Alvarez i dont see how RDA beats Robbie. Who you guys got ?

Lawler's overrated, could argue he lost against Cerrone. He's not the same fighter he was even two years ago. The wars have taken their toll.

When was this? I remember there was some back and forth action but cant recall Lawler beating Cerrone down too badly.

Love lawler's style, but I gotta go with RDA here. Don't know how much longer Lawler can hold out, dude's been in too many wars for too long. Also, the Jeremy Stephens ko was a longgg time ago.

Maybe RDA could chew up his legs with kicks? If Eddy can hurt him, Lawler certainly can. If RDA's on top a lot he'd be winning, but can he get him down enough to get the job done that way? I think RDA would fade faster and get hurt more in the stand up. It's an interesting fight but I think Lawler takes this one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back