Mackenzie Dern returns at LFA 24 | Phoenix, AZ (Friday, October 13th)

1.- You cant gain or lose big quantities of fat in 24 hours.

2.- So? you either look shredded or you are fat? that model you point out is borderline for a woman, and by borderline is she probably has hormone issues for being too shredded for a woman.

3.- Dern is not flacid for a woman.

4.- Guevara is not a tranny its a world class athlete, thats what world class women athletes look like.

5.- Dern and most women fighters barely qualify for what you would call pro athletes.

1. Water is mostly what comes back, and also, yeah you can ballon up like a pig after a sever weight cut, and it's not only water.

2.No, you shouldnt look with a flaccid gut, simple as that.

3. right.

4. Tranny was a saying, she looks like one, despite being or not a world class athlete.

5. Dern is fighting pro, so she is a pro atheltes, she was a pro athlete in jiu jitsu, so don't know wtf is your definition of pro athlete.

1. Water is mostly what comes back, and also, yeah you can ballon up like a pig after a sever weight cut, and it's not only water.

2.No, you shouldnt look with a flaccid gut, simple as that.

3. right.

4. Tranny was a saying, she looks like one, despite being or not a world class athlete.

5. Dern is fighting pro, so she is a pro atheltes, she was a pro athlete in jiu jitsu, so don't know wtf is your definition of pro athlete.

1.- But not in 24 hours, you claim Ronda looked fat while fighting yet she was shredded at weigh ins. You also claimed she was a hottied in SF, and she fought at 145 there, so she was even fatter there.

2.- She doesnt has a flacid gut, she has the regular amount of fat women have for hormonal reaasons. If she has a gut and is fat then Scarjo is morbidly obese.

scarlett-johansson-under-the-skin-640x360.jpg

3.- Left.

4.- Because a woman without fat is basically a man.

5.- You claimed no excuse for a pro, that implies elite sports pro. Women MMA and WBJJ are not elite sports.

1.- But not in 24 hours, you claim Ronda looked fat while fighting yet she was shredded at weigh ins. You also claimed she was a hottied in SF, and she fought at 145 there, so she was even fatter there.

2.- She doesnt has a flacid gut, she has the regular amount of fat women have for hormonal reaasons. If she has a gut and is fat then Scarjo is morbidly obese.

scarlett-johansson-under-the-skin-640x360.jpg

3.- Left.

4.- Because a woman without fat is basically a man.

5.- You claimed no excuse for a pro, that implies elite sports pro. Women MMA and WBJJ are not elite sports.

1. She looked utterly shit in his last fights. Weight isn't what matter, is bf%. I weight th same in winter than j summer time, I look pretty shredded in the summer due to working my ass off and not eating McDonald's

2. The woman on that pic is not an athlete. And she has way less body fat that Mckenzie

4. No, not at all, may be for you, not for me.

5. I said pro atheltes not elite pro atheltes.

At this point, I'd be happy to land any girl, regardless of body fat % or pro athlete status...just, a girl :(

Last edited:
1. She looked utterly shit in his last fights. Weight isn't what matter, is bf%. I weight th same in winter than j summer time, I look pretty shredded in the summer due to working my ass off and not eating McDonald's

2. The woman on that pic is not an athlete. And she has way less body fat that Mckenzie

4. No, not at all, may be for you, not for me.

5. I said pro atheltes not elite pro atheltes.

1.- She still wasnt fat.

2.- How can she has less body fat when she carries less muscle and weights the same. Google scarlett johansson nudes, she clearly carries more fat than Dern.

3.- I think you tend to over/understimate body fat % based on general body structure more than actual fat%.

4.- A pro athlete in a pretty amateurish sport.

Ronda at SF was a hottie.

Ronda at Weights in was a hottie,

ronda looked like shit the day of the fight in his last 3 to 4 fights.

and this is a hot woman...

28.jpe

this is not a hot women

Screen-Shot-2016-08-12-at-10.23.32-PM.png
That first picture isn't showing her true look. She dehydrated herself to look like that. You can't walk around looking shredded all the time. If she does then she is an outlier not the norm. I'll agree that Dern didn't look shredded but she was definitely nice to look at. All that tells me is that she is fighting at her natural body weight, which is healthy.

You have a distorted view of women. If you think that Dern is fat in that pic you are going to have a rough life, no one even juiced up fitness models can look shredded everyday.

Last edited:
That first picture isn't showing her true look. She dehydrated herself to look like that. You can't walk around looking shredded all the time. If she does then she is an outlier not the norm. I'll agree that Dern didn't look shredded but she was definitely nice to look at. All that tells me is that she is fighting at her natural body weight, which is healthy.

You have a distorted view of women. If you think that Dern is fat in that pic you are going to have a rough life, no one even juiced up fitness models can look shredded everyday.

I dont, and I have no problem getting chicks looking not as fat as dern does, you dont need to be stage ripped, but you dont need to carry as much fat as she does nor have a flaccid gut/ass. I guess it all depends where you live, downhere, woman really really take care of their body, may be its a southamerican thing, dont know.

Last edited:

Word, i tend to make fun of female sprinters for looking like guys, but even they dont look shredded all the time.

Would need to measure the pointiness of the elbows too.

Is there a dysmorphic disorder that applies to other people's bodies? I need to explain Rage's issues more scientifically.

One of these is him

upload_2017-10-17_20-52-32.pngupload_2017-10-17_20-51-42.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-17_20-51-31.png
    upload_2017-10-17_20-51-31.png
    519.4 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2017-10-17_20-52-21.png
    upload_2017-10-17_20-52-21.png
    621 KB · Views: 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members