Mackenzie Dern returns at LFA 24 | Phoenix, AZ (Friday, October 13th)

Damn, y'all are judgemental as fawk.

They're both women who make physical sacrifices to do what they love.

Kind of like us. -_-

I was going in to this fight with a lot of cynicism but that was really impressive. She's got the heart of a fighter with a lot of athleticism and the strongest BJJ in WMMA. She's definitely got a lot of potential, that was a real statement to finish so strongly without relying on her base.

I'm guessing that woman doesn't exist, so we don't need to feel bad for her.

125lbs is fat now?

I would hate to be the woman that ends up marrying you.

you could be 125 fat or 125 muscle, I know you are a big boy so for you, may be shes aint fat, for me, she is.

you could be 125 fat or 125 muscle, I know you are a big boy so for you, may be shes aint fat, for me, she is.

Actually no, you cant, all humans have organs, water, muscle, fat and other chemicals in it.

Here is a rough formula to calculate BF% for women based on height and weight on females.

Adult body fat % = (1.20 × BMI) + (0.23 × Age) − 5.4

BMI can be calculated with an online tool and her specs.

So given Dern 5'4" height

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackenzie_Dern

And the 125 she weighed in that MMA pic.

It gives a Bf% of 25% (actually lower due to muscle being heavier)

Given this chart.

https://www.builtlean.com/2010/08/03/ideal-body-fat-percentage-chart/

She is borderline between fitness and a normal woman, so no, not even close to being overweight, much less obese.

So you think Scarlett Johansson is a fat girl and wouldnt get in bed with her either?

wut?
Actually no, you cant, all humans have organs, water, muscle, fat and other chemicals in it.

Here is a rough formula to calculate BF% for women based on height and weight on females.

Adult body fat % = (1.20 × BMI) + (0.23 × Age) − 5.4

BMI can be calculated with an online tool and her specs.

So given Dern 5'4" height

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackenzie_Dern

And the 125 she weighed in that MMA pic.

It gives a Bf% of 25% (actually lower due to muscle being heavier)

Given this chart.

https://www.builtlean.com/2010/08/03/ideal-body-fat-percentage-chart/

She is borderline between fitness and a normal woman, so no, not even close to being overweight, much less obese.

she is fat, simple as that, is fat for my taste and is fat for a shit ton of people, just as she is not fat for a shit ton of people (judging from the post in the heavies) I like girls who work out on and do not have a flacid ass and gut. I assume mackenzie has a horrible problem with her diet, other ways theres no fuckiing way a pro athlete should look like that in the weights in.. I dont know whats your standard, but mine aint that, sorry.

and 125 fat or muscle is a methaphora, I know you trying to play smart ass, but sorry, you are not allow to tell me who I think is fat or not. She used to be hot as fuck, not she went the ronda way, but I guess ronda ddnt go fat either too.

wut?

she is fat, simple as that, is fat for my taste and is fat for a shit ton of people, just as she is not fat for a shit ton of people (judging from the post in the heavies) I like girls who work out on and do not have a flacid ass and gut. I assume mackenzie has a horrible problem with her diet, other ways theres no fuckiing way a pro athlete should look like that in the weights in.. I dont know whats your standard, but mine aint that, sorry.

and 125 fat or muscle is a methaphora, I know you trying to play smart ass, but sorry, you are not allow to tell me who I think is fat or not. She used to be hot as fuck, not she went the ronda way, but I guess ronda ddnt go fat either too.
she looks amazing. there is something wrong with you, or you just want to pretend like shes not good enough for you or some weird shit

if you genuinely think she is fat, i dont know what to say, youre wrong

wut?

1.- Scarjo weights 125 lbs and is 5'4" just like Dern.

2.- Being fat for an athlete isnt being fat in general.

Im not trying to play smart, im actually bringing solid medical data and real life examples like Scarjo.

She is fat for an athlete doesnt means fat, i guess you like this kind of women only.

marioanamentada377.jpg

That's ok everyone has their tastes.

3.- I dont know Ronda's walking weight, but she wasnt fat at 145.

she looks amazing. there is something wrong with you, or you just want to pretend like shes not good enough for you or some weird shit

if you genuinely think she is fat, i dont know what to say, youre wrong

well, I guess everyone has his taste, shes fat, for my standars. Your entitle to have your opinion.

1.- Scarjo weights 125 lbs and is 5'4" just like Dern.

2.- Being fat for an athlete isnt being fat in general.

Im not trying to play smart, im actually bringing solid medical data and real life examples like Scarjo.

She is fat for an athlete doesnt means fat, i guess you like this kind of women only.

marioanamentada377.jpg

That's ok everyone has their tastes.

3.- I dont know Ronda's walking weight, but she wasnt fat at 145.

Ronda at SF was a hottie.

Ronda at Weights in was a hottie,

ronda looked like shit the day of the fight in his last 3 to 4 fights.

and this is a hot woman...

28.jpe

this is not a hot women

Screen-Shot-2016-08-12-at-10.23.32-PM.png

Ronda at SF was a hottie.

Ronda at Weights in was a hottie,

ronda looked like shit the day of the fight in his last 3 to 4 fights.

and this is a hot woman...

28.jpe

this is not a hot women

Screen-Shot-2016-08-12-at-10.23.32-PM.png

Not saying she isnt hot, but that girl you pointed out is dehydrated to look like that, she is also borderline in the sense that she probably doesnt has her regular period. That Ronda picture doesnt says anything besides Ronda having thick arms.

Plus we arent discussing whether Dern has the perfect figure, just that she isnt fat, and she isnt, under any definition of fat in the world, except maybe anorexics.

Plus if that is the only woman you will get on your bed, then you will die a virgin.

EDIT.

Also Ronda had abs at the weigh in in her last fight.

20161229104539_10_Ronda_Rousey.JPG

Not saying she isnt hot, but that girl you pointed out is dehydrated to look like that, she is also borderline in the sense that she probably doesnt has her regular period. That Ronda picture doesnt says anything besides Ronda having thick arms.

Plus we arent discussing whether Dern has the perfect figure, just that she isnt fat, and she isnt, under any definition of fat in the world, except maybe anorexics.

Plus if that is the only woman you will get on your bed, then you will die a virgin.

EDIT.

Also Ronda had abs at the weigh in in her last fight.

20161229104539_10_Ronda_Rousey.JPG

That's why I said she looks good at weights in, but day fight she looked like shit.

Anlella isn't dehydrated for photo shooting she almost like that all year around, many be no to that extreme...I won't brag about what I fuck or don't, I'm not fuckjng anellas all day, but you posted a picture of a tranny, i posted a pic of an ideal women, dern isn't one now, she's flaccid and has a gut, there's absolutely no reason for an pro athlete show up like that, specially weights in day.

That's why I said she looks good at weights in, but day fight she looked like shit.

Anlella isn't dehydrated for photo shooting she almost like that all year around, many be no to that extreme...I won't brag about what I fuck or don't, I'm not fuckjng anellas all day, but you posted a picture of a tranny, i posted a pic of an ideal women, dern isn't one now, she's flaccid and has a gut, there's absolutely no reason for an pro athlete show up like that, specially weights in day.

1.- You cant gain or lose big quantities of fat in 24 hours.

2.- So? you either look shredded or you are fat? that model you point out is borderline for a woman, and by borderline is she probably has hormone issues for being too shredded for a woman.

3.- Dern is not flacid for a woman.

4.- Guevara is not a tranny its a world class athlete, thats what world class women athletes look like.

5.- Dern and most women fighters barely qualify for what you would call pro athletes.

Back