News Mackenzie Dern (ranked 7) vs Angela Hill (ranked 13) Strawweight Fight May 20

Who wins?

• Total voters
ugshd6a8ie971.jpg

giphy.gif
{<BJPeen}

15-12, not entertaining, how did she land a main event spot? I get it they still backing Dern, but still, this is not ME worthy.
Hill is like a Strickland or a Cowboy in that she will fight anyone in her weight class at any time. she's stepped in and saved fights/events before. i think that created some good will with the UFC and now she gets rewarded with main events.
Dern better get this on the ground or else Hill will light her up. Hill is a far better striker and a decent anti-wrestler.

Hill is like a Strickland or a Cowboy in that she will fight anyone in her weight class at any time. she's stepped in and saved fights/events before. i think that created some good will with the UFC and now she gets rewarded with main events.
Dern better get this on the ground or else Hill will light her up. Hill is a far better striker and a decent anti-wrestler.
Yeah, its like she lacks killer instinct or power, or both, she always ends up in this close decision fights where she loses most often than not despite looking like she has some skills in regards to the rest of the division.

dont like taking from better cards but for Apex shows this is exactly what it should be. There are tiers to UFC events and sooner people get with that the better off you'll be. PPV, arena fight nights, Apex cards and then contender series. Apex cards shouldnt waste a big great main event, it should be fights like that and then its filler and maybe some prospects.

If you've got a main event that's so bad you need to put it in a closed arena, maybe don't bother with that main event?

Have it as a co-main on a Fight Night card.

I'd like to see Angela vs Karolina Kowalkiewitz.
How do you guys think that would go?

Reactions: HHJ
Lol at her ditching the fake accent and people knowing her mainly for the fake accent.

Also I had to chuckle at Angela Hill being upset about her place in the rankings being low, despite her 3 - 5 record in her last eight fights. :D

Back