M. Night Shyamalan's GLASS (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen GLASS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
M.Night is very hot and cold. I enjoyed “Sixth Sense”, “The Village”, “Devil”, “Visit”, but the glacial pacing / extreme close-ups / letdown endings of his other movies make it difficult to get psyched about a new movie of his.

Unbreakable is one of my favorite superhero movies. I didn't like Split as much, but it had it's moments and McAvoy is great. Looking forward to this one.

M.Night is very hot and cold. I enjoyed “Sixth Sense”, “The Village”, “Devil”, “Visit”, but the glacial pacing / extreme close-ups / letdown endings of his other movies make it difficult to get psyched a bout a new movie of his.

The movies in this "universe" have been good. Split and Unbreakable are easily two of his best movies

Professor X sure did put on a lot of muscle!

Outside of MCU. I look forward to this

Something I've been considering.

In Unbreakable, the reason Price sought out and found Dunn was the fact his genius IQ was absolutely convinced (to the point of obsession) that there had to exist an opposite to his condition... An "unbreakable" to his "glass".

I wonder if there will be an opposite to Crumb's "split", and what that could even be.

Would be surprised if there is. This way, we have a hero, and two villains (brains and muscle). Additional hero would be too much of a side-kick (or Robin-esque). Too corny... Maybe they introduce a passing of the mantle of sorts, but vaguely.

Professor X sure did put on a lot of muscle!

McAvoy put in serious gym time to prep for Split and Glass. He followed a Powerlifting routine, and said he found it almost like meditation. Because when you are lifting a weight that could seriously injure you, all your concentration is on doing it safely.

I need to start writing or something. The wastes of concepts we are getting is a tragedy, in light of the insane amount of reboots.

Too bad but I think it will still definitely be worth a watch. I enjoyed the flawed Batman vs. Supes and Justice League and they had shitty RT scores. It doesn't always correlate.

From what I saw in the blurbs on metacritic, even the favorable folks thought it was not as good as Split or Unbreakable. Not shocking considering those are among M. Night's best received films.

Who gives a shit what Shillin' Tomatoes thinks?

Corrupted corporate propaganda out of that website, and little else.

nostalgia hooked me in a bit. another m. night POS. all plaster -- a good trailer, no substance (probably).

Who gives a shit what Shillin' Tomatoes thinks?

Corrupted corporate propaganda out of that website, and little else.

Yeah.. a 37% is a pretty bad look. It's still just a critic composite site. I don't think they would knock it for nothing.

If the people that like it say its not as good as 'split,' we have a pos on our hands. Split was ok, but not great.

I actually just watched unbreakable today I watched split first so I saw them in reverse order,im probably going to go watch glass.

Back