M. Night Shyamalan's GLASS (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen GLASS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Update: July 20, 2018

First Official Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's Unbreakable and Split Sequel GLASS

M. Night Shyamalan brings together the narratives of two of his standout originals—2000’s Unbreakable, from Touchstone, and 2016’s Split, from Universal—in one explosive, all-new comic-book thriller: Glass. From Unbreakable, Bruce Willis returns as David Dunn as does Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price, known also by his pseudonym Mr. Glass. Joining from Split are James McAvoy, reprising his role as Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities who reside within, and Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey Cooke, the only captive to survive an encounter with The Beast.

Following the conclusion of Split, Glass finds Dunn pursuing Crumb’s superhuman figure of The Beast in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Price emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men. Joining the all-star cast are Unbreakable’s Spencer Treat Clark and Charlayne Woodard, who reprise their roles as Dunn’s son and Price’s mother, as well as Golden Globe Award winner Sarah Paulson (American Horror Story series). Opens January 18, 2019.

This will be merged with the official thread after a while.

I haven't Split myself but James McAvoy looks like he'll steal the show.

<DC-Champ>my body is ready

so is McAvoy's
kind of homo

Why is it in "Fuck You, Its January?"
Split actually was as well and did well financially. Some movies now are taking advantage of the lack of competition in January and February. The market is so big now that if a movie has enough hype it can well any month of the year.

McAvoy looking like he has been stealing Paulo Costas supplements.

Gonna jack up my expectations cause when has Shyamalan ever dissappointed!?
RIGHT!?

I managed to watch Split long after it's release and NOT know about the twist at the end, it was one of the more satisfying moments while watching a movie (I'm a sucker for twists, let alone twists 17 years in the making.) Pumped for this.

Update: July 20, 2018

First Official Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's Unbreakable and Split Sequel GLASS

M. Night Shyamalan brings together the narratives of two of his standout originals—2000’s Unbreakable, from Touchstone, and 2016’s Split, from Universal—in one explosive, all-new comic-book thriller: Glass. From Unbreakable, Bruce Willis returns as David Dunn as does Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price, known also by his pseudonym Mr. Glass. Joining from Split are James McAvoy, reprising his role as Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities who reside within, and Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey Cooke, the only captive to survive an encounter with The Beast.

Following the conclusion of Split, Glass finds Dunn pursuing Crumb’s superhuman figure of The Beast in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Price emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men. Joining the all-star cast are Unbreakable’s Spencer Treat Clark and Charlayne Woodard, who reprise their roles as Dunn’s son and Price’s mother, as well as Golden Globe Award winner Sarah Paulson (American Horror Story series). Opens January 18, 2019.

This will be merged with the official thread after a while.

200.gif

I haven't Split myself but James McAvoy looks like he'll steal the show.
Watch it. He is superb in it. He carries the movie and shows some serious acting chops.

Can't wait to see him, Samuel L Jackson and Willis interact in Glass. All 3 can pull of some serious intensity and McAvoy brings the crazy big time with his character(s) in Split.

Good looking trailer, I’m going to watch it

I liked Unbreakable, but was underwhelmed by Split after all the hype. I don’t think I’ll pay to see this in theaters.

And Sara Paulson creeps me out.

Lemme see
More captured hot chicks ☑
Macavoy as Professor FleX ☑
Anya Taylor is back ☑
Bruce Willis and Sam Jackson back ☑
Beast vs Dunn ☑

Yeah, I'm sold. Watching this as soon as it comes out

Back