Lyoto is probably one of the most LIKABLE characters in the UFC

Mousasi is just salty about getting handled by the Dragon.

And speaking of jacked, Old man Moose is HUGE now that he's in Belator....more than just his eye looks jacked

i9WhvMQ.jpg

He is, but look at that Machida pic I posted. He is fuckin solid as fuck. BTW, he said Machida was on something before Machida even popped.

Moose is jacked as fuck in that pic too but Machida never looked like that before.

Gegard sometimes gets known as this stoic, quiet, humble fighter, but not really. I remember he told crowd to F off after Leites fight.

Yeah, he ditched that role and has given no fucks. I have never seen him so mad about a fighter as Machida tho. That really pissed him off.

That being said, Machida seems like a nice guy and his style is a breath of fresh air. I remember he was the first guy to actually land on Jones and made him look human for a second there.He also had no beef with Jones and there was no shit talking surrounding the fight. Which is rare for a jones's fight. He took his loss like a man.

Last edited:
I dunno man, he drinks his own piss and failed a roid test. Those are unlikable traits.

Back