PBP LUX 039 on February 2 (UFC Fight Pass)

STAY GOLD

Sherdog.com Staff
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
Snapinsta-app-416570468-908172620448339-4342965847366785730-n-1080.jpg

LUX 039

Main Card — UFC Fight Pass — 10:00 PM ET/7:00 PM PT
FW Title:
Edgar Delgado (12-6) vs. Francisco Patron (10-1)
CW (165 lbs): Dumar Roa (13-14) vs. Pablo Sabori (14-7-1)
FLW: Samuel Cortes (5-2) vs. Axel Osuna (5-2)
LW: Alejandro Cerquera (3-1) vs. Luis Meraz (7-3)
BW: Damian Fernandez (2-0) vs. Jorge Garcia (7-1)

Prelims — No Stream — 7:00 PM ET/4:00 PM PT
FLW:
Paulino Siller (12-3) vs. Hugo Torres (7-1)
FLW: Alexis Leon (1-2) vs. Jander Martinez (3-0)
WSW: Dana Garcia (6-1) vs. Daniela Melendez (1-0)
BW: Juan Zuniga (1-0) vs. Antonio Hernandez (0-0)
WSW: Andrea Martinez (1-0) vs. Monica Alarcon (2-1)

Last edited:
I watched one of these cards once, and it was a decent show. Realizing the warrior Diego Lopes came up through LUX, makes me more interested in watching their shows.

Thanks for the heads up.

I watched one of these cards once, and it was a decent show. Realizing the warrior Diego Lopes came up through LUX, makes me more interested in watching their shows.

Thanks for the heads up.
Diego Lopes will be in Francisco Patron’s corner.

LUX events usually deliver. They’re one of the best promotions in Latin America. Their events are very professional. The production is topnotch. Their matchmaking is fair. They build up prospects and then elevate them to title fights.

LUX, Budo Sento and UWC, all 3 promotions from Mexico that stream on UFC Fight Pass, are good and worth following if you have the time.

Last edited:
Andrea Martinez def. Monica Alarcon with an armbar in 0:57 of the second round.

I'm at work. Hoping to catch the end of this.

Juan Zuniga def. Antonio Hernandez by TKO with punches in 0:31 in the first round.

Dana Garcia def. Daniela Melendez by unanimous decision.

Alexis Leon def. Jander Martinez by submission with a rear naked choke in 4:17 of the third round.

Absolute war. Leon broke Jander with his pace. Jander suffered a bad cut and was exhausted due to Alexis' pace and he got caught with a rear naked choke.

Paulino Siller def. Hugo Torres by unanimous decision.

Damian Fernandez def. Jorge Garcia by unanimous decision.

The main card started on UFC Fight Pass. Is anyone else watching?

Alejandro Cerquera def. Luis Meraz by TKO with punches in 3:31 of the second round.

Axel Osuna def. Samuel Cortes by unanimous decision.

Well, idk how much card is left, but I made it.

Pablo Sabori def. Dumar Roa by TKO with punches in 3:32 of the second round.

Well, idk how much card is left, but I made it.
Just the main event remaining.

The card has been alright.

Alexis Leon vs. Jander Martinez has been FOTN, but it was in the prelims so it’s not on UFC Fight Pass unfortunately.

Kinda a weak finish. Granted, Sabori was throwing a bunch of unanswered shots, but they were pitter patter shots, and Roa was blocking pretty much all of them, and at least moving to get up.

Sabori was kinda impressive on his feet, though. He mixed his shots, and the knee was very well timed and had Roa on the ropes. Would have been a better looking win if it had ended with the knee, or immediately after. Win is a win, I suppose.

The first round was all Cebollero until Patrón went for the rolling kneebar in the last few seconds.

Back