Luke Rockhold Is The Latest Victim Of

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"playing touch butt with some dork in the park." Other victims include Conor McGregor and Carlos Condit. LOL

Luke Rockhold needs to return to AKA and learn to fight like an AKA fighter. He is not an elite striker. He needs to use his size to get the fight to the ground, and ground and pound.

For his own sake, I hope he smartens up.

I feel the same
I dont understand these grapplers with medals in ADCC competitions thinking they're strikers

Thought the answer was going to be age and accumulated combat damage.

His chin is gone. He knows this. In his mind, he’s been KO’d so many times he has no choice but to fight shook.

I think he’s a bit chinny which ain’t really gonna get better no matter where he goes. At the end of the day, Bisping, who’s not known for his power, ko-ed him

Thought the answer was going to be age and accumulated combat damage.
Those excuses are overrated.

Stipe is 35. Daniel is 39. Romero is 40*. Woodley is 36. Tony is 34. TJ is 32. Demetrious is 31. These are 7 champions 30 and older.

Fedor is the only champion who miraculously became "out of his prime" in his early 30's. LOL

so silly, watch it again he was using lateral movement in that embedded yet in the fight as soon as he gets pressured he moves str8 back.

i think honestly it had more to due with the weight cut, brains need more then 24hrs to fully re-hydrate and he only had like 18-19hrs or so.

So his brain already was under stress and just decided to shut down on that first weak shot.

dont get me wrong his defense is shit but i think if he gets hit with the same first shot at 205 he would have just shrugged it off.

I think he’s a bit chinny which ain’t really gonna get better no matter where he goes. At the end of the day, Bisping, who’s not known for his power, ko-ed him
It is harder to get KO'd in the clinch or when you have top position. I think Rockhold would be able to safely establish the clinch if he learned to do so.

He definitely needs to adapt a full on grappler's mentality. He has no answers on the feet once his opponent closes the distance into punching range. His punching offense and defense both are mediocre at best. The problem with being primarily a kicker standing is that it also makes it difficult to close the distance to shoot for a takedown. He just has a really odd set of skills that honestly don't compliment one another all that well. He's a great kicker, but isn't much of a puncher. He has a great top game, but doesn't have great takedowns and I think part of that is that his stand up game is based on maintaining a kicking range. He probably needs to work on developing a good shot as his opponent tries to close the distance. Maintain his kicking range for his offense, but once that opponent closes the distance into punching range, he needs to be shooting or clinching.

He is the latest victim of god. And his #1 chief rocker - his soldier - his main man in the cage.....

Luke doesn't have the best takedowns.

He had no chance of taking Yoel down, let alone keeping him there.

He had no choice but to try and strike with Yoel and try to gas Yoel out.

I do agree that Rockhold should get back to AKA. He is still a great fighter. He is still a top MW. Yoel is probably Luke's absolute worst matchup at 185. He can't beat him on the ground and he would have to be perfect on the feet.

Romero is just so dangerous. He can finish you in the blink of an eye.

I'd like to see him move up to light heavy and see him LESS drained and see how he performs too FO SHO
so silly, watch it again he was using lateral movement in that embedded yet in the fight as soon as he gets pressured he moves str8 back.

i think honestly it had more to due with the weight cut, brains need more then 24hrs to fully re-hydrate and he only had like 18-19hrs or so.

So his brain already was under stress and just decided to shut down on that first weak shot.

dont get me wrong his defense is shit but i think if he gets hit with the same first shot at 205 he would have just shrugged it off.

I feel the same
I dont understand these grapplers with medals in ADCC competitions thinking they're strikers
Sometimes they're forced to become strikers when they are fighting other grapplers with medals at the Olympics

Those excuses are overrated.

Stipe is 35. Daniel is 39. Romero is 40*. Woodley is 36. Tony is 34. TJ is 32. Demetrious is 31. These are 7 champions 30 and older.

Fedor is the only champion who miraculously became "out of his prime" in his early 30's. LOL

Fedor had been fighting for a decade by that point you stupid fucking retard.

Back