Luke Rockhold Is The Latest Victim Of

I feel the same
I dont understand these grapplers with medals in ADCC competitions thinking they're strikers
Here's the understatement of the week, it's probably tougher than you think to work Romero on the ground.

I think if Luke used his kicks to break down Yoel's body, he could've done better. It seems like he started to and then Romero came at him with the first hard flurry and Luke aborted and stopped really attacking. To beat Romero, you have to pressure him and make him tired. Luke was just waiting for the next charge, which is a terrible strategy against Romero. He obviously hurt his leg with his kicks, and there's no reason to think a sustained attack wouldn't have done even more damage.

Luke was nervous about those bungalows after the first flurry. He looked confident and was doing well until the first charge. It was all downhill for Luke from there. Props to Luke for not being so salty and giving Romero his credit thought. Based on his denial of sweet kisses right after the fight, I thought for sure we'd see the return of Rocksalt.

Was Mousasi fighting wars at HW and taking punches from guys much heavier for 10 years? Moron.
He beat Mark Hunt. He fought anybody, anytime and in any weight-class. That is why he has 10 more fights than Fedor has in his entire career, while being 32 years old.

Was Mousasi fighting wars at HW and taking punches from guys much heavier for 10 years? Moron.
Wow....YOU must be trying for Double Yellows huh?? I notice you make a statement (which is fine) but then you follow it up by calling the author a derogatory name. So go ahead take your best shot!!

Wow....YOU must be trying for Double Yellows huh?? I notice you make a statement (which is fine) but then you follow it up by calling the author a derogatory name. So go ahead take your best shot!!

Stop crying.

Here's the understatement of the week, it's probably tougher than you think to work Romero on the ground.
Well in Rockhold's case we will NEVER know because he never tried to take Romero down. I was waiting for him to do and see if his gnp is what he says it is! Apparently NOT!

Back