LUKE CAGE Season 2 ( Cancelled After Two Seasons)

If you have seen LUKE CAGE season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Heh, does it seem to anyone else like a politician and a nightclub owner aren't exactly the most compelling foils for a guy with super strength and unbreakable skin?

Colter is awesome so I'll watch this, but still...

Update: March 18, 2016

Teaser Trailer and Logo for LUKE CAGE; Premieres Sept. 30 on Netflix

Luke-Cage-Official-Logo-Dragonlord.jpg

When fans wrap up watching the second season of Daredevil, they'll be treated to a new look at the next Marvel property coming to Netflix: Luke Cage. In the sneak peek, which is Netflix's version of a post-credits scene, Luke Cage is seen in a gym surrounded by armed assailants.

Luke enters the gym and calmly stares down the gunmen. He tells them, "You must not have heard about me." The men open fire and Luke is not injured but his clothes are damaged, which he's "about sick" of, so he opens up a can of whoop-ass on the men. Then the new Luke Cage logo graces our screens. Luke Cage premieres September 30. Daredevil's second season is available now.

Luke Cage Official Logo Released; Teaser Trailer Description

Update: May 25, 2016

New LUKE CAGE Set Photos Reveal Another Villain for the Netflix Series

Production is chugging along on Marvel’s Luke Cage and more photos from the set of the Netflix series have arrived online and confirm another character for the series: Willis Stryker, aka the villain Diamondback! The Luke Cage set photos show a fight between Mike Coulter’s title character and Diamondback, who is played by Erick LaRay Harvey (Boardwalk Empire) in the series.

Diamondback shares a name with a number of other Marvel villains, but this version of the character made his debut in Luke Cage, Hero for Hire #1 back in 1972. A childhood friend of Luke’s, Stryker frames him for a drug charge when they’re young, which results in Luke being sent to prison.

0lctiara12.jpg

0lctiara10.jpg

0lctiara02.jpg

0lctiara06.jpg

0lctiara19.jpg

0lctiara03.jpg

Luke Cage Set Photos Reveal Another Villain for the Netflix Series

Would be a good series to introduce She-Hulk, imo.

Am I the only one who just doesn't care about any of these other characters except for Daredevil and Punisher? I thought Jessica Jones was mediocre and found Luke Cage incredibly boring.

Want this show to be good but I dunno.

Want this show to be good but I dunno.
I wasn't as enamored with Mike Coulter as Luke Cage in the Jessica Jones series as the rest of the guys here. I mean he was a pretty good Luke Cage. Thought he was just a bit bland and his character was tweaked to cater towards the female demographic to become a romantic leading man.

Henry Simmons' Mack character in Agents of Shield would be an even better Luke Cage. He has the looks, the physique, the voice and the charisma that makes him more suited for the character.

henry_simmons_agents_of_shield-HD-1280x720.jpg

I wasn't as enamored with Mike Coulter as Luke Cage in the Jessica Jones series as the rest of the guys here. I mean he was a pretty good Luke Cage. Thought he was just a bit bland and his character was tweaked to cater towards the female demographic to become a romantic leading man.

Henry Simmons' Mack character in Agents of Shield would be an even better Luke Cage. He has the looks, the physique, the voice and the charisma that makes him more suited for the character.

Coulter looks the part, but he seems soft, which falls in line with what you were saying about him. During his "fight" scenes, he looked terrible and like he had no idea how to throw a punch. The guy was ridiculous and had zero intimidation factor when he was "angry".

Simmons could have done the role perfectly, shame it's too late for that.

100% agreed. I liked Coulter, but the look, the charisma are not really there. Mack would have been the superior casting decision.

I'm at the San Diego comiccon panel and just saw the new trailer. Pretty sweet. He takes out a locker room full of thugs and eats about 30 rounds from a couple handguns and his expression never changes.

Final trailer. Looks like hallway battles are gonna be a thing for he Netflix shows.

Oh, snap, they just dropped an Iron Fist teaser on us.

Final trailer. Looks like hallway battles are gonna be a thing for he Netflix shows.

It's easier Logistics for a TV show and the Hero in a scene can still look cool down and devastating. It's like they are balling on a budget

Back