Lots of Fedors "prime" boards recently. Ya all know he has had 100's of full contact fights right?

incredulous.gif
Everything I said was completely backed by facts.

You twats that don’t get, won’t ever get it. It was a different time. It was fucking awesome. I’m truly sorry some of you missed out on that era of MMA. This new one kind of sucks compared to it. Dana got what he wanted, it’s now more sport than martial arts.

I wouldnt argue that at all. But he had what he needed to have one of the best careers in mma,and those who call out flaws,do so for the purpose of saying he is not a good fighter,not the best who has ever lived,and those people must be crushed under boots and thrown into rooms filled with uppercuts.
Ive been lurking your comments. Congrats on having patience, but this is like trying to teach physics to a retarded kid.

Wow you’re truly delusional and should stop sucking fedor dick and face the reality.i highly suggest you gonna see a doctor
First go watch the gif again
6ptvm00.gif

All he did is fake a punch and clinch with big Nogueira to take him down.nothing special,not at all.
ANd if you don’t understand cruz footwork then don’t talk about it.cruz can create so many angles with just a simple move.cruz striking defense and footwork is light years ahead of fedor,is not even fair to compare them
e6692e2d767e819e7a8f65b90ec7c48d.jpg
Light years huh? You know how silly you sound? Especially comparing a 135er to a heavyweight

Back