Lost a Damn Good Friend Today

Lost a friend to an overdose the same age. Heartbreaking shit for friends and family.

That's the thing though. I've lost homies to overdoses and gangbanging and driving while fucked up, and that's sad too, but this dude didn't do shit wrong except be way too overweight. And that's just how he was built. I don't think any amount of dieting and exercise could have got him under 300. He was a good 400 lbs easy. I know that's what did him in.

Sorry bro. Never lost a friend young like that. Hopefully I never will. Count my blessings that my health is good.

Sorry bro. Never lost a friend young like that. Hopefully I never will. Count my blessings that my health is good.

Shit I've lost homies a lot younger than that, but they were all doing stupid shit.

Really sorry to hear this man, my condolences...shit is tough

That sucks hard, man. May your bro rest in peace.

One of my best buddies had a cancer scare over a year ago, in addition to his past heart attack. He'd have passed at only 18. Lucky to still have him around, can't imagine how you must be feeling.

26 fucking years old, died of a heart attack. Most talented musician I've ever met in person. You couldn't find a single :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: with a bad word to say about the dude. He would always come to my BBQs and we'd rap together and shit. We had some good times. I know most of sherdog doesn't give a fuck but I'm halfway through this bottle missing my dog. Life is precious and way too short. His music will live on forever though. Make sure you always let your loved ones know what they mean to you.

RIP Big Reese

IMG_1417.jpg

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Take a shot for me on behalf yo homie. Rest easy play boy.

Lost a close friend right after high school graduation about 5 years ago. Went to his visitation on my 18th birthday. Sucks, man. Sorry for your loss.

I've had 3 EKGs in the last month. My heart is good. My kidneys are good too. My liver is fucked up though. I'm an alcoholic.

Maybe this will be your wake up call, don't let your life end prematurely... Big Reese wouldn't want that bro. Live long and live healthy.

Damn dude, I lost a good friend four years ago yesterday. I've been thinking about him a ton the last couple weeks.

Losing friends is brutal and I'm sorry you lost one of yours.

lost a good friend to a car wreck when we were about that age. he was the strongest dude I have ever met, he was built like a tank and seemed indestructible, and then suddenly he was dead. Life is precious.

Back