Lost a Damn Good Friend Today

Hans Gercmiov

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
26 fucking years old, died of a heart attack. Most talented musician I've ever met in person. You couldn't find a single :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: with a bad word to say about the dude. He would always come to my BBQs and we'd rap together and shit. We had some good times. I know most of sherdog doesn't give a fuck but I'm halfway through this bottle missing my dog. Life is precious and way too short. His music will live on forever though. Make sure you always let your loved ones know what they mean to you.

RIP Big Reese

IMG_1417.jpg

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Sorry to hear you lost your homie.

That sucks man. Sorry to hear.

I know you probably don't want to hear this right now, but some time soon get your heart checked out. Do if for your bro - he wouldn't want the same thing that happened to him happen to you.

That is horrible man. I am sorry to hear it.

Another star in the sky.

That sucks man. Sorry to hear.

I know you probably don't want to hear this right now, but some time soon get your heart checked out. Do if for your bro - he wouldn't want the same thing that happened to him happen to you.

I've had 3 EKGs in the last month. My heart is good. My kidneys are good too. My liver is fucked up though. I'm an alcoholic.

Hans, I'm sorry to hear this news. May your friend RIP.

That's way too young to go. Sorry dude.

Rest in peace to your homie

Sorry you lost your friend.

Sorry to hear that pal; but the one thing that will make you feel better will be a bang from that tinder check you posted the other day. Mark my words!

Sorry to hear that pal; but the one thing that will make you feel better will be a bang from that tinder check you posted the other day. Mark my words!

Oh ive been banging her. Yeh it definitely doesn't suck.

Lost a friend to an overdose the same age. Heartbreaking shit for friends and family.

Back