Lost a computer file... help! EDIT FILE RECOVEREd

Every now and then on windows ten, I'll be typing something and it disappears. It happens in replies on Sherdog and in emails. Seems to do it when I touch the space bar. Never had it happen on my other laptop with Windows 7.

I always back up my work on a USB stick, even if I've only done half hour of the project, just to avoid shitty situations like this.

Good luck.

I always back up my work on a USB stick, even if I've only done half hour of the project, just to avoid shitty situations like this.

Good luck.
I always upload it somewhere and email it after I finish it but rarely during. But I’ll have to change my habits

{<doc}

giphy.gif

Maybe try a recovery tool, there mostly aimed at getting deleted files but it might work, Recuva is free.
YOU ARE A SAVIOR AND A SAINT. Recuva worked!!! It showed up as some weird as file like 027366363737. But I opened it and there it was. I owe you big time!

YOU ARE A SAVIOR AND A SAINT. Recuva worked!!! It showed up as some weird as file like 027366363737. But I opened it and there it was. I owe you big time!
Is there anything we cannot accomplish Sherbros? Benching 275, banging dimes and putting Indian Microsoft Support back on the poverty line.

Try putting it in the oven for a few hours while coating it in oil to preserve the flavor, add some spice as you see fit.

Try putting it in the oven for a few hours while coating it in oil to preserve the flavor, add some spice as you see fit.
Tried that once. Got a dude pregnant. Never again.

I tried. No temp file.

Didn’t call. Will prob start over

The issue wasn’t saving it. I save it every sentence I type. I had saved it previously. In the process of the laptop resetting it somehow got lost or deleted

You need to save multiple copies. Each time you save call it v1, v2, v3, v4, etc...

Not that this thread has been oddly bumped I’ll give a little more insight to the story. When I ran recuva I got a ton of files I had to sort... actually whatever don’t feel like typing the story out lolz

Not that this thread has been oddly bumped I’ll give a little more insight to the story. When I ran recuva I got a ton of files I had to sort... actually whatever don’t feel like typing the story out lolz
<Oku02>
Classic lakers!

Hi, You can try https://www.diskinternals.com/uneraser/ for deleted data recovery for Windows. It’s 100% safe & easy to use software with unlimited data recovery. It can recover data in forms of documents, photos, videos in all formats and from any storage media and this software can even repair your corrupt photo or video files. It can even recover your lost or accidentally deleted drive partitions. Cheers!

This account is pure gold.

Back